44."Argument"

Shehnaaz was getting restless in her room as both Sidharth and Jay had not visited her from morning.
She knew that there was something that is not well but she didn't know what exactly!

During dinner, last night, Shehnaaz was also downstairs as she insisted that she did not wanted to eat alone also she was able to move now.
So Sidharth allowed her come downstairs for dinner.

During dinner, normal conversation was going on when Jay, out of the blue asked Shehnaaz that what was she doing in Sanjay's factory when they were supposed to be there.

And Shehnaaz being Shehnaaz replied instantly without thinking much that she works for Sanjay and Harshjot before Sidharth could say something.

Sidharth's eyes widened as soon as she said all they bluntly while jay's jaw clenched gaining this new information.

Without saying anything and without sparing a glance to any one of them, Jay left the table.
Shehnaaz could see him hiding his anger but was confused why he did behaved like that.

She looked at Sidharth for an answer while he gave her an amused look and she frowned at him.

"What happened to him?" She asked being clueless.
"Are you serious? You are the one who made him angry" Sidharth replied in irritation as now he will have to make Jay understand every single thing about her.
"What did I do?" She spoke confusingly.
"What was the need to tell him that you work for them?" He questioned.

"And what difference would it make?" She questioned him back.

"Really you are asking me this? You had already seen that we are the ones who are destroying their factories and business and your working for them and then living in same house as us, wouldn't it make any difference?"

He tried to keep his voice low but it didn't seem to work as Shehnaaz could feel him scolding her.

"Why are you doing all this?" She asked in daze.
"What?" He narrowed his eyebrows.
"You are helping them to crack their deal as their partner and double crossing them as well. This is not what I have listened about you. There is no one more honest and loyal than you in your business but this is not you"

She mumbled everything in a very calm voice while he did not meet her eyes listening to her.
He could feel sudden anger rushing through his veins but he did not wanted to vent out it on her. Fisting his palms tightly, he tried to control his anger.

Nobody questions him for whatever he does and he also do not bear anyone questioning him then why was she? He was not someone who would give explanations for his deed to anyone including her but for how long?
This Sidharth will not change for anyone. He will not, NEVER, he repeated to himself.

"This is not..."
"Go to your room" he said plainly.
Dumbstruck by his sudden demand, she looked at him, waiting for him to explain himself.

"But Sidharth.."
"Don't forget you are no less than me.
Even you are not loyal to them" he asked looking into her eyes directly while the environment turned intense.

She felt her voice stucked in her throat and she had no answer.
"I have reasons" she answered.

"Exactly. Even I do have" Sidharth smirked a little while Shehnaaz accepted that this man is not easy to deal with.

"Will you kill them?" She nearly whispered with a hope of NO in her moist eyes but she feared when his eyes, red in rage, met with hers. She shivered at her place with his intense gaze on her.

"Shehnaaz, just leave" Sidharth said in a loud voice throwing a glass on the floor making it break into many pieces.
Shehnaaz stood up from her place keeping her palm on her chest as the sudden sound made her fear and she knew if she will ask anything more now, it will only trigger his anger.