7."Help"

Shehnaaz!!

Sidharth whispered.

Shehnaaz blinked her eyes rapidly to confirm that if he actually was standing in front of her.

" Tum tum yaha kya kar rahe ho " shehnaaz breaks the silence while trying to push Sidharth by keeping her hands on his chest.

" Sshh just be quiet " Sidharth shushed her by tracing his gun on her lips.

Sidharth leaned his ears towards the door to hear what's happening outside but all the time he was holding shehnaaz waist tightly.

Shehnaaz was just looking at him , noticing his every movement. Her eyes were not leaving his sight even for a second.

Sensing everything fine Sidharth finally turned his face towards shehnaaz while she quickly turned her gaze from him.

" Leave me, what are you doing here" she start pushing him with all her force but Sidharth didn't even budged.

" Someone was behind me so for escaping from them I had to come here " he said rudely.

" I know this is an excuse only. You are following me na " shehnaaz raised her eyebrows.

" I have thousands of many better things to do rather than following you" Sidharth rolled his eyes on her.

" Yeh mai kaise maan lu . Tumhari shakal dekho bilkul bandar jaisi hai to aisi harkate toh karoge hi na" shehnaaz said while moving her finger around his face.

" Look who's saying. Ek bandariya ko sab bandar hi nazar aate hai" Sidharth mocked her.

" Tum , tumhe pata hai tum tum bilkul..." " Shut up " Sidharth make her silent by pressing his gun on her bare belly and dangerously leaning towards her staring in her eyes.

Shehnaaz gulped her saliva in fear when she feels his gun tracing on her bare stomach. She closes her eyes for few seconds and then gaining some confidence finally open her eyes to look into his eyes who was already staring her.

At this moment she noticed his eyes!

She had not seen more beautiful eyes than him before. His eyes were perfect.

" Tum ek ladies trial room ke andar ho, koi dekhega toh kya sochega. Please leave." shehnaaz said softly this time looking into his eyes.

" You are right I should leave but you know what ...... black suits you" Sidharth winked with a light smirk.

Just then shehnaaz realized that she was wearing only a black innerwear on her upper body.
She widened her eyes and made a o shaped mouth.

Listening to him, Shehnaaz push him with all her might and he stumbles backward. But while pushing him, her inner got stuck into something resulting it in ripping off and the hooks break.

She immediately pinned herself to the wall behind her while Sidharth was just standing there not understanding what to do.

Shehnaaz was becoming nervous each passing second.
Her eyes started welling up seeing the situation in which she was stucked.

She is in a ladies trial room with a man only in a inner on her upper body that is too ripped from backside.

Seeing her crying Sidharth take a step forward but shehnaaz close her eyes tightly and push herself more towards the wall.

" Ok ok relax just relax hmm " Sidharth tries to comfort her.

" Relax now , there is nothing to be worried about." Saying Sidharth turn his back towards shehnaaz.