53."Confusions"

"Are you insane? Why the hell would you think I would meet her?" Shehnaaz's shrilled voice resonated in the confinement of four walls.

"I don't know..I really don't know. The way she requested me I couldn't really deny to her." Aditya chided back getting back at her.

"You should've asked me atleast once Aditya..you know hers and mine equation, don't you?" She sighed plopping down on the couch near her taking her head between her hands.

"Shehnaaz don't you think there must be a good reason for which she has come all the way from Punjab to Mumbai just to meet you.talk to you , at a time when she is awared of the fact that you clearly have no word to spare to her." He took a seat next to her making her see the situation from his eyes.

A real friend is the one who always thinks the best for you. Sometimes, there are things that we neglect for some reason but there may be people in your life who could see the good in those things and would make you realise that too.
This is what here Aditya was trying to do.

The lady our there was her mother.. Shehnaaz's mother!

What was she doing there?
Well, just looking for a way to talk to her daughter who was relentlessly ignoring all her calls and messages for what reason..it was unknown to herself as well.

May be because of some seeds that her
mother had planted in her early life that in place of fruits gave her pricks to deal with.

"I don't think it's would be a good decision.." she whispered back.

"Give it a chance. Good or bad we would see later. Atleast you wouldn't wonder some time after what she wanted to talk about .
May be she have something important related to you.." he insisted one more time.

"Okay..I will talk to her but the moment she said something I couldn't bear, you are the one who's gonna get her out of here" she remarked more of ordered pointing her finger at him who surrender raising his hands with a grin on his face.

Really blessed to have him in my life.
Her mind reminded her time and again.

Don't ever loose him. He's precious.
Indeed! She smiled at her thought.

There are people who gave birth to her, the ones who's blood is running in her veins, the one's who's reflection could be seen in her although just in facial features, they didn't even gave her the love,affection,care which of her part and then there was him..

An absolute no-one to her yet the shadow to her sunshine.

"Sidharth mai uski dost hu .. zimmedari nahi.." she had said back then.

"You are..when he has his own reasons to make you work with Sanjay and Harshjot."
And Sidharth had replied this. What did it meant? She questioned herself.
Was there something that Aditya was hiding from her.. something that she should know but she didn't.

He had not told her anything, did he? No!
But Sidharth as well wouldn't lie..would he?
She knew , she believed, there must be a reason he had made such a statement and she knew his information wouldn't be wrong in any case.

So what is it exactly?
If there's something that she should know , Aditya would have told her ... Right??

"Shehnaaz" the lady named Niyati, whispered in contentment seeing her daughter after a long time but smiled in pain with tears in her eyes when Shehnaaz took a step back when she tried to touch cup her face to show her love..
The love that she realised late...very late when she had already lost her daughter.

Her love for her husband had overpowered her all other relations, creating that distance in those relations that was hard to cover.

Was she really at fault?
She had done just what felt right to her.
Her love for her husband made her blind and neglect all other things around her..even her children.