3."Queen"

Present time...

'Shehbaaz, shehbaaz, oye kaha mar gaya kutteya'

Shehbaaz-' Kya ho gaya motto ,kyu itna chilla rahi hai '

Shehnaaz-' tujhe nhi pata kya hua hai'

Shehbaaz- 'Agar pata hota toh tujhse kyu puchta, ha ha ha 😆'

Shehnaaz-' Abhi batati hun kya hua hai' saying so she directed a water pipe in his direction making him full drench in water.

Shehnaaz-' Abhi pata chala kyu bula rahi thi , maza aaya Na, he he he😂'

Shehbaaz was standing there all wet looking at his condition while shehnaaz was continuously laughing but suddenly she got tripped due to wet surface and soon she was laying flat on her stomach in the mud .

Now it was turn of shehbaaz to laugh .He laughed aloud holding his stomach.
But he stopped laughing as he saw shehnaaz sobbing silently while sitting in the mud.

Shehbaaz-' Oye kya ho gaya tujhe ro kyu rahi hai'

Shehnaaz-' lagta hai mere na pair mein moch aa gayi hai , amma ab main chalungi kaise aur ab toh mujhse dance bhi nhi hoga amma'.

Shehbaaz-' kuch nhi hua motto. Le mera hath pakad aur khadi ho jaa jaldi se, aaja jaldi'
he forwarded his hand to shehnaaz but soon he was too pulled in the mud and shehnaaz who was crying till now again started laughing .

Soon they both were joined by many small children who were dancing and enjoying in the mud. All the surrounding was filled with giggles and laughter of those kids.

After playing in the mud, all went to bath and changed their clothes.

In late evening, Shehnaaz was sitting in her room typing something on her laptop.
A notification popped up on her screen , she jumped and started shouting ' Yay , finally, ho gya ,ho gya yay'

She jumped from her bed and started running , she was shouting and running here and there and reached a big hall where all the kids were playing and shehbaaz was also present.

She entered hall saying ' shehbaaz ho gaya finally ho gaya,Jo mai itne time se chahti thi ho gaya , bacho finally ho gaya , yay ,ab tumhe meri taraf se treat milegi sabko treat milegi yayy. Amma kitni khushi ho rhi hai mujhe, mujhe heart attack aa jayega haye' saying so she sat on the floor huffing.
While all the kids were hooting, whistling and screaming .

Shehnaaz-' Bas karo shaant ho jao, tum sabko pata bhi hai main kis baare me baat kar rhi hu'
All nodded their head in no. Shehnaaz face palmed herself.
Shehnaaz-' chilla toh aise Rahe the jaise inhe sab kuch pata ho'

Shehnaaz-' toh suno ye to tumhe pata hi hai ki main stories likhti hun but Jo tumhe nahi pata hai wo ye hai ki SS publications ko maine Jo apni stories bheji thi wo unhe bahut pasand aayi hai aur unhone mujhe apni company join karne ka appointment letter bheja hai, yayy'

Shehnaaz-' par,par ,par, abse main tumhe apni stories nahi sunaungi'

Reema (a kid)- kyu didi Hume to aapki stories sunne me bahut maza aaya hai

Shehnaaz- vo isliye kyunki... abse... tum...meri.... stories...the most famous magazine of all time, SS magazine me padhoge, hurray'. All kids were clapping after listening this.

Shehnaaz saw shehbaaz was standing still on his place and his eyes were moist.

Shehnaaz- ' Oye khoteya ab sari mehnat mujhse hi karwayega. Tu hi aaja mere paas '

Shehbaaz went running to shehnaaz , picked her up and hugged her tightly.

Shehnaaz- ' haye,Mujhe saans nhi aa rhi amma ,mujhe maarne ka irada hai kya tera' and in return shehnaaz got a light slap on her forehead.

Shehbaaz- ' Aaj mujhe tu sach mein khush Nazar aa rhi hai itne dino baad. Main khush hun tere liye, proud of you ' kissing her forehead.

Shehbaaz- aur bacho treat meri taraf se milegi tum sabko, ab machao shor, yayy'

Shehnaaz-' Acha bacho ab saare jao tumhare sone ka time ho gaya hai jao , chalo chalo, gud night.

Kids-' Guuuuddd niiightttttt didiiii'

All kids went to their rooms and shehnaaz turned towards shehbaaz.

Shehnaaz-' Tu na zyada chant mat ban ,treat toh mai hi dungi ,tu chahe Baad mein sabko ice cream khila dena '
Shehbaaz-'Acha thik hai,par tu aise hi khush raha kar'

Shehnaaz-' Mai toh hamesha khush hi rehti hun' shrugged her shoulders

Shehbaaz- 'Tu mujhse jhoot bol rahi hai. Jabse tu Sidharth ke paas se aayi hai tabse tu bas bahar se khush rehti hai aur mujhe batati bhi nhi ki hua kya hai aur nahi hi Sidharth se baat karne deti hai'

Shehnaaz-' Mujhe uss baare mein koi baat nhi karni aur naahi uske paas jaana hai dubara. Bas itna samajh lo ITS ENDING of our story' saying so shehnaaz left for her room.

Shehbaaz smiled sadly and he also headed towards his room.

Here shehnaaz came and lied on her bed taking laptop on her chest. After so many days she was feeling delighted.

She is well aware of the fact that the owner of SS publications is none other than Sidharth Shukla.

She is having a debate going on in between her mind and heart.

She is giving herself many reasons why she should work in SS publications.

-
No matter how many drifts are there in between them but I can not risk my writing carrer as it is the best publication of India.

Also, there are numerous branches of the company and I am going to work in Punjab only .

Shehnaaz is currently living in mohali, Punjab in an orphanage that is owned by her and her brother shehbaaz.

While Sidharth lives in Mumbai . They don't only live in different cities but different states also.

They are miles apart in physical distance as well.

Moreover, there are 1000s of people working in his publication and have branches in different states. So how possibly he could know that I am working in his publication.

Sidharth has many other companies along with publications. So there is no way we could cross paths together , again.
-

This was always her dream to become successful in writing. And today she saw her dream coming true as she got to work in a such a big company. She was so fucking happy and elated at the moment.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hint- First meeting of Sidharth Shukla and Shehnaaz Gill.

Mansi🍁

-----------------------------------------------------------

Note- Next few chapters will contain flashback only. It will tell the original story about our leads.

Those will include, how they met, how they fall in love and how and why they parted their ways💔

So tell me how excited are you for the story🤗

-----------------------------------------------------------

Please do vote and comment your views 🤗

Do tell me that if you are enjoying the story!❤️