46."Injury"

Shehnaaz had understood it till now very clearly that Sidharth is the one for which every girl dreams of.
Even if one doesn't says but in her heart she always had wished for someone like him atleast once.

He might not be the perfect but the BEST for her.

He is the one who would listen to her endless talks whole heartedly.

The one who would never get enough of her or get bored of her.

The one who would cuddle with her at nights and care for her at days.

With whom she would do every crazy thing possible.

Who would embrace her forever, securely holding her to him.

Her protector!!
But little did she knew, he himself needed to be protected or he would destroy himself in the world he is living.
And..
She was ready to crush herself and turn the world upside down, just taking care of every harm before it could reach him.

Jay- "So, are you ready?"
Shehnaaz- "Haa, bas ab uska intezaar hai"
Jay- "Aata hi hoga. Tujhe pata hai na kya karna hai?"
Shehnaaz- "Don't worry.. sab pata hai mujhe.
Everything is planned!!"

Jay- "Hey, see.. Sidharth has come.
Go now aur kaam karke hi aana.."

Shehnaaz- "Aaj to ye gaya..!!"

Smirking to herself, Shehnaaz took a step forward inhaling a long breath.
Sidharth was coming in her direction but was busy looking into his phone and Jay was hiding behind a pillar.

# Plan no. 1 - Shehnaaz will deliberately bump on Sidharth so that he saves her by holding just like they show in movies.

Shehnaaz moved towards him as per the plan but just when she was about to bump onto him, her one feet got twisted in real and she was about to fall but Sidharth's sharp gaze caught her and he holds her just when her head was about to collide the ground.

She squeezed her eyes tightly as she did not expected this and clutched his shirt in her fists while Sidharth being clueless stared at her face.

Out of nowhere, winds started flowing making their hairs wave with the wind and next they saw rose petals being showered on them.
The song, "Kya ye mera pehla pehla pyaar hai" started playing and Shehnaaz grinned looking at his face.

Narrowing his eyes, Sidharth amusingly looked upwards from the place those petals were coming while Shehnaaz smiled as she thought her plan was working

This all arrangement was a part of their plan.

But soon, the realization hit on his nerves and Sidharth understood who would have been the masterminds behind such kiddish arrangement to make him accept his feelings for her.

But they forgot whom they were dealing with.
You can fight with the world but not with this man's brain.

Sighing, he again looked at her who was smiling brightly but the next moment she falls on the ground.