49."Club"

It was evening and guess what, I was sitting here literally counting the number of lights and fans they used to decorate their living area.
This is all what I can do as I don't have anything fundamental to do.
Jay is sitting beside me in the name of accompanying me but conversely totally indulged into his laptop.

"Jay don't you think we should go out. It's so boring here" I asked hoping him to agree.
"Shehnaaz I really have an important meeting and if something got wrong because of me, Sidharth would stab me, straight through my heart. I can't take risk. I have to prepare for it." He responded dramatically holding his heart and eventually chuckled at his own reply.
"I can't sit over here all day long" I stated looking at the walls uninterestingly.

From the day I am living in this house, I haven't stepped out of it. Its been days I last saw the outer world. I know they both restricted me to go out because of my injury as to heal completely, I needed rest, but now I was all fine.

Certainly I can go out as I feel I have recovered fully. It's pains sometimes but only when I walk too much, I repeat too much and not generally.

"This is not done yaa.. Your friend left for office in the morning and it's 7 pm and has not returned yet and you also are ignoring me." Getting no reply from his side, I uttered clearly irritated.
"Shehnaaz it's..." Jay starts but I cut him off.
"If you don't want to go, fine, I myself can go" I declared standing up from my place while he looked at me flabbergasted.
"You know Sidharth.. he will rage out of he finds" Jay tried to convince me but I had made my ultimate decision and definitely not backing off.
"I don't care! I am going." I announced confidently in a loud voice.
"To where?" And here everything stilled.
Complete silence!
I heard his compelling voice and I could feel his cold gaze on me when I am not even facing him.
I moved my eyes to Jay who was grinning behind his laptop and I cursed him for not making me aware of Sidharth's presence.
Lifting his face, Jay smirked at me and I so wanted to punch at his face then.

I could hear his footsteps approaching me and my breathes going slow. The very first time we were facing each other after last night but this way.I could see it's going to be a phenomenol meeting.

"Where were you talking to go?" He asked in his raspy voice.
I wanted to say many things but it seemed like my mouth freezed.
"Will you please turn around and speak?" He requested but it sounded more like an order.

Eventually I turned to his side and glanced at him who was standing with a straight face with both of his hands stuffed in his pockets. I smiled nervously at him which he ignored as they do with....

"You were going to?" He again enquired when i made no answer.
"To.. to my room. Yeah, I was going to my room" i responded and took a deep breath when i find him convinced.
But my relaxation was not long enough as someone perfectly, not by chance, spilled out something he shouldn't have.

"To the club... You were going to the club Shehnaaz, in case you forgot" Jay passed me a devilish wicked smile while I cursed him thousand more times.

"Who? Me? What are you talking Jay? I am not even in a mood to go club." I replied looking at Sidharth interpreting his expressions but he looked totally expressionless.
I tried to read his face but he turned his face from my sight.

"Alright. By the way I had made a plan to go to club today and you could have accompained me but it's fine if you are not in mood" he said sitting on the sofa, drinking a glass of water and made me amaze with his statement and I looked bewildered at his face.

"I will go myself" he continued few seconds later still not looking at me and my mind recalled his words and I glanced at Jay's face who was equally amazed.

"No no you don't need to go all by yourself. I mean.. I can join you" I hastily remarked and Jay chortled at my speed.

"Okay" the only thing he answered that too without meeting my eyes.
"I'll just go and change. Wait for me" I speedily stated and sauntered to my room to change.
Taking a stunning dress, I strolled to the closet.
My mind one more time went to his disturbed behaviour but I chose to ignore.

Taking my time, I got ready with minimal makeup and lumbered downstairs where he was already all ready, waiting for me.
All surroundings went blur for my eyes when they fall on him.

He was dressed in a black blazer paired with black pants and white shirt with two starting buttons opened. This outfit gave him a simply handsome yet sexy appearance.
He raised his eyes to look at me and when his dark brown eyes met mine, I felt everything stilled around us.

His eyes moved down from my face, scanning my look and I visibly felt hot under his strong gaze in cold weather. I am sure he must have spotted my red face due to the blush he gave me just by his gaze.

"Let's go. We are getting late" clearing his throat, he stated removing his eyes from me.
Nodding at him, I followed him disheartened, as he marched towards his black Lamborghini.
May be I wanted him to compliment me but he just moved out without fulfilling my wish.

The whole drive went in extreme silence.
He himself not once initiated a conversation and when I did, he just interestingly participated making me eventually go silent.

Parking the car, we moved towards the entrance.
As soon as we entered inside, a girl came running and hugged Sidharth.

"I missed you so much, baby" she whispered loud enough to make me hear.

-------------------------------
Do leave your precious votes and comments.❤️

And do tell me..
Who do you think this girl is?
What's going to happen next? Any idea?

Do guess what do you think😊