60."Continuation"

"She did..yes. What about your...father?" Sidharth did not wanted her to reminscise that man who used to hit her...a small kid she was. And he? A total ASSHOLE.

"He left her." Sana took a long breathe. "Dad left my mother."

She glanced at Sidharth for any reaction but his face was unreadable. It was hard to comprehend what exactly was going on in his mind.

"They both had a love marriage. We were not told anything particular but this we always knew. But all that love just vanished ...atleast from dad's side. Mum loved him even then. It was like her everything was limited to him only...maybe that's why she couldn't see beyond that. She couldn't see me."

"Do you ..um talk to them..now?" Sidharth knew what he was expecting he shouldn't. At last , they are her parents so he shouldn't be thinking of she left them for forever for what all they did to her.
There's this connect of a child with his parents that can not be broken, even after the worst of things. Maybe this was the very same case. She would have forget everything and forgiven them.

"Dad..." She took a long sigh. "No" Biting her lower lip, she reminscised something that made her hatred for him lift a level higher. "I would never want to talk or even see him..ever" She concluded.

"And that...your mother?"

"We had met two days before." Sana glanced at Sidharth's sudden change in demanour and added hastily, "She apologized...for everything."

"And you must have forgiven her..right? Did she also used to hit you?"

"No..no.." Sana quickly said. "She never hit me...but it's just I couldn't connect to her. I couldn't even hate her fully. It's just no feeling towards her."

"She did came to Mumbai?"

"She's still in Mumbai."

"You said your dad left her...why?" He asked all of a sudden when something strike his mind.

"I ... really don't know. He just..maybe got fed up of her. I was then in the boarding school..I came to know about all this when I had last met her ...when I passed out of the school." Standing on her knees she leaned to his side and hold him by his elbow, slightly pulling him, "Please idhar aa jao.." She pointed at her side to which he obliged without asking anything.

As Sidharth sat taking the support of the headboard of the bed, Sana settled her head on his lap, lying her body closer to him. It did surprised him a little how come she has become so comfortable with him, sharing her secrets and to sharing everything of hers that she could offer. His fingers on their own made their way into her hair, massaging her scalp lightly while she took the hold of his other hand and weaving her fingers onto his, she placed on her stomach, playing with his fingers with both of her hands.

"She did love him.. unconditionally..that I can say. Even today if he comes back to her...it would be very difficult for her to ..not choose him." Sana looked at Sidharth whose eyes were focussed completely on hers only. "He left her..yes..but khud ko dad se dur mumma ne khud Kiya hai..bahut der se kiya..par kiya aur bahut sahi decision liya."

"You haven't answered what I asked for yet.."

"Paisa Babu bhaiya Paisa...Paisa insaan se kya kya nahi Kara deta". She shaked her head jokingly when she felt his fingers clutch her hand. He cleared his throat nodding and whispering a hmm. "don't take this bhaiya wali thing seriously..wo bas maine diologue ke liye bola hai." She added with a mischievous smile that came on her face looking at his reactions.

"I wasn't.. doesn't matter.." He tried to act nonchalant. Focus on the word 'tried'.

"I can see that...how it doesn't matter." She quoted whilst a giggle escape her lips making him smile as well seeing her smile that reached her eyes.
Ethereal. His heart fluttered.

"So...jab tak dad ko apna faayda nazar aata tha wo mumma ke saath the...jab sab khatam hone laga..wo chale gaye.. leaving her..bhaag gaye...kahi aur apna faayda dekhne.." Shrugging her shoulders, she supplied.

"There must have been more to their story..no? Your mother didn't told you ...where she's now? At Aditya's?" He asked answering himself to his questions.

"Yaar Sidharth...when you have to answer your queries yourself then why are you asking me?" Rolling her eyes at him, she huffed.

"Chup be..bata na.." Tapping her forehead lightly, he retaliated.

This was their comfort. Whenever they are together, the arena is always light, warm and amusing. They don't need a third person, they both are very enough for each other. They fit like two pieces of a puzzle, existing individually yet more worthy together.
Seriousness and them can not be on the same page. If they are together, there must be happening something engaging.
Even if they both are doing nothing... absolutely nothing and just lying on the bed, even that would be far more entertaining and spellbinding than some absurd anecdotes of 'chaabi wali bhabhi' or 'the couples jinke peeche duniya paagal hui padi hai.'

"Ahh.." Sana rubbed her forehead and then smacked him back who just grinned in response to her.
"Haa..to she told me...yes..when we met two days before. And haa she's staying at Aditya's. Smart huh!!" Sana elbowed him in his stomach passing a wide smile back to him.

"And I did realized how wrong I was all this while..for years to be precise."

"Aisa kya bataya unhone tumhe?" Sidharth asked alerted. This was the thing about Sana that he despised. She can be easily manipulated bu ANYONE. He did not wanted her to be manipulated by her mother, who must have told her a few good things and Sana being her, must have believed her.
He did not wanted her to get hurt one more time. She's not overcomed the previous one fully, how would be she able to survive this one, if that happens to be a trap or something, seeing her parents' history, as told by her.

Huff!!
This conversation doesn't seem to coming to an end.
The night is little more longer guys..I guess this would cover a chapter more.

Hope you are doing well and liking this part of her story.

Keep loving and supporting.
So comments and do tell me your views.

And reads more, votes and comments so less....it's ok , I guess :-)