11."Party"

Shower your love guys❤️❤️

Please do vote and comment. It will just take your one second but can make my day bright✨

-----------------------------------------------------------
Parking his car in front of Khanna's place Sidharth comes out in all his pride.

-----------------------------------------------------------Parking his car in front of Khanna's place Sidharth comes out in all his pride

The place was undoubtedly beautiful.
There was a pool above which there was a path which was leading to the main hall where the party was being held.

There were many lights that were adding to the beauty of the place.
All around there was tight security securing the place.

His eyes roamed all over the place absorbing it's beauty.
Then his eyes git stucked at the entrance before the pool where two guards were standing.

He observed something over there and the next moment cursed Jay under his breath.
Without a second thought, he called him.

Sidharth- Jay!

Jay- haa pahunch gaya tu, sahi hai.
mai busy hu yrr baad mei call karta hun.

Sidharth- I know very well where u are so busy.

Jay- he he. Kya hua to gusse mei kyu lag raha hai mujhe.

Sidharth- you said that u have checked all the things and I can go to the party without any worry .

Jay- haa to ki toh thi. Koi problem hai kya?

He was about to say something when he bumped onto someone.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Shehnaaz also arrives in Mr khanna's party. She was with her driver who was strictly told to ensure her safety by Aditya.

 She was with her driver who was strictly told to ensure her safety by Aditya

She was on call with Aditya.

Shehnaaz- aditya tujhe aisa konsa kaam tha Jo tu nhi aa sakta. Ab mai akeli bore houngi yaha pe.
Tujhe to pata hi koi mere jitna entertaining to ho hi nhi sakta.

Aditya- Haa pata hai meri maa but tu meri pareshaani bhi to samajh.

Shehnaaz- do you think I will be able to find him today?