12."Stay away"

Vote the story and comment your views pyaare readers❤️✨

Read in dark mode as it feels romantic (according to me)✨✨

-----------------------------------------------------------

Both are just looking into each other's eyes without saying a word.
Sidharth took a step and forward his hand towards hers.

She is looking just too small in front of his large figure.
Her eyes moved to his hand and then back at him.
She can see an unknown emotion in his eyes.

Inhaling a deep breath, she puts her hand in his.
He put his another hand on her waist and pull her towards him filling the gap between them.
She did not resist, she just submitted herself to him letting him do whatever he wants .

Shehnaaz puts her another hand on his chest and the moment her hand touched his chest his eyes moved to her hand.

Both of their eyes are just at each other only and they are swaying softly on the music.

Sidharth removes his hand from her waist and slightly push her with her shoulder while holding the other hand.
She moves with the tune and comes back rolling and now her back is pressed against his chest.

His hands are not even touching her waist or stomach, his hands are just resting on her hands that are curled on her body on her stomach.

This only is feeling so intimate to her that she can feel her breaths going heavy.
Her chest is rising and falling heavily and she is not able to keep her eyes open.

When she feels hard to stay still she just rests her head on his shoulder.

No one of them resisted it. It just felt to natural like it was always meant to be like this only.

Sidharth eyes were also closed inhaling her fragrance.
His hot breaths were falling on her bare shoulders to which she was shivering a little.

Their heartbeats were not in control of both of them and they were just too lost in each other.

" Am I boring ms shehnaaz" he whispered from behind in her ears.
His lips were slightly touching her earlobe that were arousing so many feelings in both of them.

He pressed her body more into himself and leaned backward with her swaying in a semicircular half motion.

Again getting onto previous position he asked in his dominating voice.
" Bolo" he whispered again not getting an answer.

She just nodded her head in no as words were not getting out of her mouth.

He took her one hand and places it on his cheek. His eyes get closed feeling her raw touch.
He then places his own hand on her hand on his cheek.

Both were just swaying on the music closing their eyes, feeling the moment.
They had just forgotten about all surroundings.

He then places her hand on its previous position, on her stomach with his own hand on hers.

" Shehnaaz" he spoke ever so softly.
" Hmm" she just managed to say this only.

" Stay away from me" he stated suddenly kissing the area behind her ear making her open her eyes immediately.

She was shocked.
Not because of the kiss as it felt too right.
She was shocked of the thing he told her to do.

His mind was fighting with his feelings towards her.
He never experienced such strong feelings towards anyone when they have just met two or three times only.