18."Bechari"

Hey guys....
I know it's a very late update but I am really not getting time to write.
I hope you understand and shower your love on this update❤️

Please do many votes and comments🤗✨

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sidharth

Within a blink she was out of my sight and I sighed raking a hand through my hair.
Abruptly, a thought crossed my mind that made me turn at the instant and to look for her.

"Can she be the girl who writes me those notes!"
The theory was feasible however I couldn't conclude if it was literal, would that be adequate for me or not.

Happy as she is talking to me but apparently she doesn't know that she is talking to me or may be she does.

Upset as I want to stay away from her and if she is the same girl then I have to stop talking to her.

My mind us again and again reminding me to maintain a distance from her as I am really dangerous for her.
My life and her life is very different .

But one thing that I am sure about that she is also not a normal girl.
I have seen her with a pistol and also meeting with people that are involved in illegal business as well as in mafia world.

That night too, in the party, she was talking to Sanjay that too so casually.

But right now, apart from all these things , the first thing that I want to know is that is she the same girl to whom I talk or not...

I can get my answers only when I see her again.
So to confirm my doubt,I walked into the library searching her.

Today I discovered one more thing, that this library is really big and a puzzle type of.
I am roaming all around but at the end , I end up at the same place where I was before.
This has happened three times consecutively right now.

But I will not go from here before seeing her.
Thinking this in my mind I again started searching her in this puzzled library.

Shehnaaz

Like daily, I came into the library for doing my usual work - writing.

I really like to write. I have read many books and now my interest us in writing.
I like to write romantic and mysterious stories.

I daily come to this library to write as it is a place where I get motivation and peace to write.

But today, I saw Sidharth here.
I bumped onto him.
I have never seen him here after our first meeting which was in the same library.

I didn't wanted to face him especially when Aditya has told me repeatedly to maintain a distance from him.
So the thing I had decided needed to be applied.

I quickly got out of his sight thinking he will also go as he was the first one who told me to stay away from him.

So I made my way to my perfect cozy corner where I usually sit and write.
Soon I was totally engrossed in writing my new fiction.

Sidharth

I had searched her at every possible place in this puzzled place but she was nowhere to be find.

Sighing, I sat on a chair and was roaming my eyes around the place, and then my eyes fell on her.

She was sitting in a corner that had no other chairs around with pen in her mouth and she was looking up at the ceiling very keenly.

I moved my eyes from her to the ceiling to find out what was she looking at but I found nothing special.

I shaked my head and lifting my chair along with a random book, I mover towards her sitting just beside her.

Her eyes shot up at me which she immediately diverted and moved her gaze to the opposite side.

She totally ignored me and was acting like she hadn't acknowledged my presence.

While I was literally praying for the pen she was chewing mercilessly.

I cleared my throat to gain her attention but she seemed to be unaffected.
So I moved my hand towards her notebook to which she grabbed it immediately and finally looked at me or I can say glared me.

Shehnaaz- tum yaha kya kar rahe ho

Sidharth- tumse matlab

Shehnaaz- matlab nahi hai to kahi aur baitho na yaha mere paas kyu baithe ho

Sidharth- meri marzi hai mai kahi bhi baithu

Shehnaaz- this is my place
She said a bit loudly banging her hand on the table.

Sidharth- kyu tumne kharida hai kya
He retorted in the same tone and he also banged his hand on the table.

They both were eating each other through their eyes and then they together jerked their head in opposite directions and looked away.

Then they realized that all other people were looking at them so they both quickly looked down at their books and pretended as if reading something very keenly.

Shehnaaz- ab to mujhe yakeen ho gaya hai tum mera peecha kar rahe ho
Bolo hai na! ( Whispering )

Sidharth just looked at her uninterestingly then again hooked his eyes on his book.

Shehnaaz- Maine tumhe uss din daraya tha tum phir bhi nahi dare
Meri bahut Badi gang hai mujhse bachke rehna

Sidharth just yawned on her statement.

Shehnaaz- tum jao yaha se

Sidharth- tumhe problem hai to tum jao

Shehnaaz- pehle mai baithi thi

Sidharth- par ab mai bhi baitha hu

Shehnaaz- dekho mujhe gussa mat dilao nahi toh...

Sidharth- nahi toh kya
He raised his eyes at her looking directly into her eyes.
She gulped her saliva and smiled awkwardly.

Shehnaaz- nahi to mai chali jaungi... hehe

She focussed on her notebook and looked at him for sometime through the corner of her eyes  thinking he might leave but to her dismay he didn't.

So huffing, she thought to ignore him and continue her work.
While Sidharth's eyes moved to her and then at her table searching if there is that book.

But there was no book on her table.
She was rather writing something in her notebook while giving different expressions every now and then.

He tried to peek into her notebook to see her handwriting but the handwriting was totally different.

Even the style in which a particular alphabet is written was also different and it didn't matched a bit with the writing of the whom he talks regularly.

Now he was confirmed that she is not that same girl.
So without saying any word more he just stood suddenly and left without even glancing at her one time.

Shehnaaz

Yrr iski problem kya hai..

Kabhi khud dur rehne ko bolta hai par phir khud baat karne aa jaata hai.
Yeh chahta kya hai..!!

Ise samjhna bahut mushkil hai.
Pata nahi iski girlfriend ka kya haal hot hoga..

Bechari!!!

~Mansi🍁
-

----------------------------------------------------------