22."Deal finalised"

"I shouldn't have let you drive. What did you just do?" Aditya huffed in displeasure shrinking off into his space. They just ran upon well known gangster who could have cease their existence with a snap of his finger if he had wished to.

"Oh hello! Tu uska gussa mere pe kyu nikal raha hai. You should've shown this nerve to him. But no! All you could come up at max was- listen, listen!" With a sheepish smile, Sana pestered him as she's well conscious how briskly his anger tends to sublimise.

"Look who's saying. You were a literal statue over there. You listening? A statue!" Shaking his head, he countered back. He couldn't believe in what unsettling spot they just bolted out.
Scowling in one another's side, both averted their gaze and the next moment, both cackled into laughter followed by one another.

"Ok no seriously, Aditya, you've been part of a handful of vicious missions during your training before you were assigned to cs department in RAW, then why were alarmed in front of Sidharth?"

" Madam answer tune khud hi de diya hai.." instead of giving answer, he gave me another query to solve.

"Matlab.." I raised my eyebrows at him hoping for an answer.

" Matlab yeh ki haa mai nahi darta..aur maine bahut saare khatarnak missions bhi successfully handle kiye hai but jab saamne Sidharth ho toh ache acho ki fatti hai.."
" Use kisi security ya bodyguards ki bhi zaroorat nahi padti, wo akela hi sabke liye kaafi hota hai...

Bhai kuch toh khaas baat hai uss bande mein...

" Hmm wo to hai" I spoke absentmindedly.

"Kuch kaha tune?" Aditya instantly asked me.

"Nahi toh..aur ab tu yeh Sidharth gaatha band kar" I mentally thanked God that he didn't hear me.

Sidharth

I had to check the orders but I wasn't checking instead I was just tapping my foot continuously while my mind was filled with the thoughts of Shehnaaz and that Aditya.

Why the hell am I thinking so much about them!
I mentally scold myself and tried to focus on my work but it was of no use.

I know if I will ask anything related to this to Jay then he will surely tease me to no end.
So I can not discuss it with him.

I want to know why am I feeling this way when there is nothing between us .

And I want some peace from my these tjoughts so I told my driver to take a U-turn to the library where I could possibly get answers of my questions.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Girl

Itna directly kon puchta hai yrr..
"Are you in love?"

Lekin phir bhi chalo mai bata hi deti hu- No, I am not in love !

Because I am waiting for someone that would be exclusively special for me and would make me feel the same way.

Acha abhi yeh sab chhodo aur mujhe yeh batao ki tumhari lovestory kuch aage badhi ya nahi...
Kya wo mili tumko phir se?
Aur agar mili to kya hua, I want to know yrr kuch to bata do..

Sidharth

Haa mili thi wo mujhe phir se...
Sahi hai tumhara andaza.

But yrr right now I am very confused and I guess tum meri woh confusion dur kar sakti ho...

Hum aaj hi mile the aur usne..usne meri gaadi thok di thi..
Aur apni galti bhi nahi maan rahi thi..

But the main problem is, she was with a man..
And they looked very much comfortable with each other.