21."Story!"

Sidharth

That girl was all ready to break the glass of my car window in thousands of pieces. So I asked my driver to go out deal with her.

My driver went out in a hurry and the girl silenced seeing him coming out of the car.
All other windows of the car were closed so her voice was not reaching to my ears.

I decided to ignore all this mess and tried to divert my focus on my laptop.
I was almost successful in my attempt when someone tapped my side of window.

I looked at the side and saw my driver standing there with a worried face.
I opened the window and raised my eyes at him asking him what's the problem.

" Sahab wo ladki maan nahi rahi hai..keh rahi hai galti hamari hai." I huffed seeing her stubbornness.
I guess she do not have any other work that's why she is creating a drama over here without a reason.

"Then ask her what does she want and make her leave damn it." I told him and my voice must have sounded angry because I was angry at the moment.

The driver nodded at me and went back to make her understand and I again closed the window huffing.

Now I was pissed as it has been more than five minutes and he haven't returned yet.
So I decided to check on him myself.

I opened the door of the car and moved out wearing my glasses.
My eyes first moved to my driver whose back was towards me and he was standing silent listening to that girl's shouting.

Then I focussed on the voice of the girl and my eyes moved to her face.
I closed my eyes and sighed looking at her.

" Oh god, not again.." I rubbed my forehead with my finger tips standing at my first place only.

She was Shehnaaz....

But the main thing that caught my attention was not that she was shouting on my driver..

It was that there was a man holding her by her arm trying to pull her away and stopping her continuously from fighting with my driver.

I dont know what happened to me but this definitely didn't go well with me.
Suddenly I was feeling very angry on that person.

I was glaring him when his eyes met mine and he looked shocked as well as scared seeing me.
I smirked at his reaction.

I started walking towards them when he really seemed in fear and started pulling Shehnaaz more.

Shehnaaz

" Oye! Honge tere Sahab bahut bade par mai kya unse darti hu. Bula le jise bulana hai mai bhi yahi khadi hu..." I said furiously to that driver who was again and again giving me threats of his boss.

"Shehnaaz yrr chal na...kya-kya kar rahi hai.." aditya said pulling me.

"Nahi aditya chhod mujhe. Isne meri gaadi thoki kaise. Ab Jo itna nuksaan hua hai mera uska kya..." I was glaring the driver and then looked towards Aditya who was not looking at me but seemed somewhat scared.

" Yrr mai thik kara dunga gaadi...abhi tu yaha se chal please.."he requested me but I was not in a mood to spare that driver.

" Tu ruk ise to mai batati hu...Mai punjaban hu, ise aur iske boss ko to...." I again turned towards the driver but my voice died in my throat seeing the person who was standing just behind the driver with a straight face.

Why do I again again come across him!!
Sidharth shukla!!

I gulped my saliva and blinked my eyes rapidly looking at him.
He was taking his glasses off when I turned to look at Aditya whose condition was same as me.