26."Dildaara"

They both had rested their foreheads against each other and were smiling realising what they just did a minute before.

None of them was speaking a word.
There was a complete silence in the room but all of a sudden Sidharth's phone rang bringing them back to the reality.

He instantly separated from her and stood at a fine distance while shehnaaz also straighten herself and corrected her dress which was already fine.

Looking at her for one more time , he moved towards the table and picked up his phone.
He sat on his chair speaking on his phone while shehnaaz too moved towards the table standing at the other side of the table.

After talking for a 2-3 minutes, Sidharth cut the call only to witness an angry Shehnaaz glaring him.

He had no idea what was this glare for so he just raised his eyebrows to ask her what made her angry.

Shehnaaz- why did you kiss me?

Really!!
How can she ask such a question when she also had witnessed the same things he had.
And the kiss happened with the consent of both of them, no one of them was forced to do this.

Sidharth- sorry?

Shehnaaz- I said why you kissed me?

Sidharth- actually I should be the one asking the same question to you.
Because you were the one who initiated it.

Shehnaaz- wow! Now you are putting this blame on me.
And if you don't wanted it then if I initiated it, then why did you reciprocated it?

Sidharth- I don't like if a girl is kissing me and I don't reciprocate.
It was fun by the way.

He said winking to her with a smirk while she made a o shaped mouth.
Her whole face was red due to the blush which she was trying hard to hide.

Shehnaaz- don't kiss me next time..

She showed her index finger to him, while he just chuckled on her statement.

Sidharth- Is this a warning?

He narrowed his eyebrows while she folded her hands upto her chest in attitude.

Shehnaaz- yes it's a warning. So take it seriously.

Sidharth- and why if I not?

Shehnaaz- then I will...

Sidharth- Again kiss me?

He smirked at her while she had no answer to his statement.
She just twisted her lips and rolled her eyes at him but somehow managed to hide her smile which was dying to come on her face due to his cheesy lines.

Shehnaaz- I have to go back, it's getting dark.
So just sign the file fastly.

He didn't said anything after that and took the file from the table and glancing at it once, reading the important details, signed the file.

He forwarded the file to Shehnaaz after signing which she grabbed immediately.

Shehnaaz- I am going...

Sidharth- tell your boss to send me a copy of this file..

Shehnaaz- ok! Now am going..

Sidharth- please!

He said this with a poker face in a stern voice to which she shaked her head before moving out of the gate.

As soon as she moved out, a big smile crept on her face.
She held the file onto her chest and smiled brightly remembering the kiss.