5."Pawn!"

Don't forget to vote and comment✨

-----------------------------------------------------------
Jay (in car)- what did took you so long in coming out?

Sidharth (huffing)- I just met a girl and god! she was damn pakaun.

If anybody live with her for 10 min then she has the ability to make you insane.

She is crazy, I don't know how her partner will bear her!!

Jay- oo! I think that this girl should be your partner.You both will make a mind blowing pair afterall the Sidharth shukla is thinking a lot about her.

Sidharth- oh please!! It's better to remain kunwara than becoming her partner.

************************************
Shehnaaz reached her place.

Aditya- shehnaaz I have asked him many times politely but he is reluctant.

Shehnaaz- so what are you waiting for !'saying so she picked up an iron rod and moved towards the man and hit him hard on his leg , the person screamed in pain. She again hit on the same spot and asked him why is he spying on her.

After 5-6 hits the person finally spoke-

Person- I-I was given money to do so. I am a detective. A man came to my office and told me that there is someone who is trying to get information about him and his works .

He told me to find out who is the one, but I haven't told him about you yet and he don't have a clue about you. It's just that I had doubt on you that's why I was following you. Now please let me go.(pleading)

Aditya- Who was he who gave you money?

Person- S-Sanjay Malhotra..

Aditya- shehnaaz he is..

Shehnaaz- yeah Aditya, I know who he is.
Let him go but don't you dare tell him anything about me or I will not think twice to kill your child who goes to svm school at sharp 8.40 am.( Dangerously looking towards the detective).
Just go somewhere else where that Sanjay Malhotra can't find you.

Both shehnaaz and aditya comes out of that place.

Aditya- Umm, shehnaaz, I-I have to give u something. Give me your hand.

Shehnaaz- what is it aditya? Don't piss me off.

Aditya- oho , give me your hand na.

Shehnaaz forwarded her hand , aditya put car keys in her hand and fastly ran from there.

Shehnaaz- Youu, I will not spare u aditya. How dare u take my car with u. Aditya , aditya.

~shehnaaz was calling his name loudly but aditya had already gone from there.

Shehnaaz come and sit in her car and leaned her head on steering . Taking a long breath she closed her eyes only to see Sidharth's face and his eyes.

' Although he was khadus but no one can deny the fact that he was so handsome. He was tall, had well built body and...what the hell are you thinking sana!' ' stop thinking about him' shehnaaz scolded herself and drove off from there.
************************************

Sidharth was in his study room doing something on his laptop. Jay enters the study with two bananas in hand and one eating.

He came and sit on the table on which Sidharth is working.
Sidharth glare him but he ignore it royally.

Jay- umm, Sidharth do you want to eat bananas.

Sidharth- not interested!

Jay- yrr, why you always talk so rudely. Maine kitne pyaar se pucha.

And saying so he unknowingly threw the peel of banana on the ground.

Sidharth- Jay! ( Sternly glaring Jay)

Laughing awkwardly Jay picks up the peel from floor and throw it in the dustbin.
He again sat on the table and started munching his bananas.

Jay( while eating)- yrr Sidharth tu bhi na itni choti choti baato pe gussa ho jata hai, chal ek sawal ka jawab de.

Sidharth- did you made sure my room is cleaned properly?

Jay- Yes! servants have already done that. Now my question...

Sidharth- are my clothes for office ironed?

Jay ( huffing)- yeah Sidharth, everything is perfectly ready.

Sidharth- did you..

Jay- bas kar yrr!!' cutting him off Jay said.

Jay- Teri saari cheeze ready hai , dinner ban gaya hai, sari files maine khud recheck ki hai, meeting room bhi well managed hai, car ki bhi service ho chuki hai aur clients ko bhi meeting ka reminder de diya hai, ab bas kar...

Jay - ab tu bilkul shaant rahega aur sirf sunega aur mai bolunga. Chal mera question sunn..

Sidharth yawned and rolled his eyes.

Jay- acha chal tu itna insist kar raha hai to puch hi leta hu.
To chal bata what is blue and not heavy?

Jay- bata yrr!

Sidharth - abhi tune hi to bola mai sirf sununga.

Jay- he he he! Ab tu jawab dene ke liye bol sakta hai.

Sidharth(rolling his eyes)- tu hi bata de

Jay- it's light blue, haha ha.' saying he raised his hand for a high five but Sidharth ignored him.

Jay- chal koi baat nhi , ab tujhse ek easy question puchta hu..
Bata ki children's day 14 November ko kyu aata hai.

Jay- soch , soch, acha nahi pata, kya yrr , acha mai hi batata hu

Jay- kyunki 14 Feb ko Valentines day aata hai. ' with this Jay started laughing loudly while hitting Sidharth's arm continuously.

Sidharth- ahh! Jay why you hitting me. Ho gaya ab tera. Ab jaa yaha se aur mujhe kaam karne de. Paka mat .

Jay- yrr tu na bada hi boring hai. Tujhe to Teri biwi hi sudharegi.

Saying this, Jay left the room while Sidharth huffed, shaked his head and again continued his work.

After sometime Sidharth leaned back on his chair and closed his eyes. Suddenly his mind went over the incident that had taken place today.

That girl!!!
Shehnaaz!!

Her voice was wandering in his mind again and again.
' I didn't saw her face!' Sidharth thought.'she was fierce' . 'par kitna zyada bolti hai yrr woh' his mind reminded him.

************************************
In a big hall, two men were sitting on sofas and were puffing cigarettes.

'did you find out who was he that was
trying to find out information about us' said Harshjot puffing his cigarette.

' I had paid a detective to find out about him but now he is missing and not even picking up my calls' Sanjay took a sip of his drink.

'we need to find out about him, or this can be proved danger for us'. Said Harshjot after standing up from his seat and pacing behind the sofa.

' I know. But he is also very smart. He is doing everything so smartly and not even leaving a proof behind him' Sanjay said rubbing his hands.

' don't worry we will make a plan to trap him but the most important thing right now is our deal with Mr Khanna.''he has thrown a party for his last successful deal and has invited us' Harshjot said again putting the cigarette between his teeths.

' we will definitely go there as he is a very important pawn in our next project.' saying this, Sanjay smirked and crushed his cigarette in a tray.

************************************

Keep voting and commenting guys😇

The votes are very less in comparison to views, if you read , please vote.

It won't take your more than 1 second but your one vote can make us happy❤️