10."Book"

Please do vote and comment✨❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth-

Reaching my mansion, I had just entered when I saw Jay was pacing around in tension.
As soon as u reached near him, he came furiously towards me.

" Where the hell is your phone Sidharth? And when you don't use it then why have u kept it" he banged me with his questions.

Scratching the back of my neck I take out my phone only to witness 15 missed calls from Jay.

" Umm wo my phone was silent so I didn't knew that u were calling" I tried to convince him and made my way upstairs quickly.

" Do you know Sidharth , Rathod has been killed" he informed me and sarcasm was clearly visible on his tone.

" Oh acha sahi hai phir " I again turned to go but Jay was not ready to let me go.

" Sidharth, they attacked you, u were alone and u went at his place without any men. Are u seriously insane." He scolded me while I was just listening to him like an obedient child.

My men were grinning looking at each other and I was able to capture their grins which they were trying hard to hide.
They knew only Jay can say these things and scold their boss like this.

After getting a long lecture I finally come to my room. I was so tired that I just pushed myself towards the bed and immediately sleep took over me.

I woke up when Jay was banging the door of my room continuously. I sighed and opened the door rubbing my eyes.

He told me to have dinner and then I realized that I slept so much that it is night now.
After having dinner, I wasn't sleepy so I decided to do some office work so I made my way towards the study.

After doing my work when I closed my eyes, my mind was roaming in two things- that note in the book and Shehnaaz!

I need to distract my mind from these two. This is really exhausting for me.

I have a better thing to think about.
Mr khanna's party is 3 days later. My two prey are also invited there.

Ofcourse I know every detail about them. So finally it's time to meet them.

Get ready to meet your death.

-------------:----------:------------:----------:-----------

Shehnaaz pov-

I really need a coffee right now so I entered a cafe.

He killed him.
He just shot him in front of me.
I was so close to him.
I couldn't do something and I once again lost.

This feeling is so weird when u are so close to your target after a long time and this time you know u will definitely hit the target but at the last moment u miss the shot.
Moreover because of someone else!

I needed to inform aditya about this.
So I dialled his number. Luckily this time the phone was not off.

" Shehnaaz, I was going to call you only. I just saw your missed calls." He said as soon as he answered.

" Hmm"
" Hey what happened. Did you meet him. U have got some information right?" Aditya hoped.

" No he is dead. Sidharth killed him" I answered tiredly.

" What! But why? What was he doing there and did you see him killing Rathod" he freaked out.

" Hmm, I was present there only. He shot him in front of me" A tear rolled down my eye telling him. I immediately wiped it.