34."Uninvited presence"

Shehnaaz

Samarth- shit man!

Rishabh- what is he doing here?

Samarth- how would I know yrr. He did not came and told me about his arrival.

Shehnaaz- are hua kya hai? Aur yeh itni saari cars kiski hai..
(What has happened? And whose cars are these?)

Rishabh- Sidharth!!

Sidharth in Sanjay's factory!!

Samarth- Rishabh ask boss if he know about this.

Shehnaaz- but what is wrong if he has come here..

Rishabh- everything is wrong. He is not someone who goes to others place.
If there is any work, the other person go to his office.

Samarth- and if he has come here then definitely there is something serious.

Shehnaaz- tum log usse itna darte kyu ho?
( Why do you guys are scared of him so much? )

Rishabh- tum nahi darti kya? Uska naam sunkar hi log kaapne lagte hai..
( Aren't you scared of him. People start shivering hearing his name only.)

Shehnaaz- I am not afraid of him.

I said flicking my hairs while the two looked at me surprised.

Samarth- you must have not met him.

Shehnaaz- ofcourse I had...

Rishabh- what??

Shehnaaz- yeah. Remember I was the one who got the file of boss's recent deal signed from Sidharth.

I turned my head towards those cars and there he got down from his car.

He was wearing spectacles and started moving towards us.
His men followed him and he was at a good distance from us.

From this distance one could not recognize someone's face but he could be easily recognized due to his unmatchable aura and personality.

After our last meeting, that day in rain, we had not met or talked to each other. We didn't had something about which we could talk.

But I had realized one thing that I really like him!
I don't know how this happened and I had no control over it.

I always felt something different for him, his presence only make me feel things I have never felt before.

And those kisses made me realize that I have developed feelings for him but I don't if it's just liking or more than that.

But do he also feel the way I feel about him? I have seen him caring for me, protecting me, scolding me as well and showing his anger on me which was apparently triggered by me myself.

Do he also likes me?
He has never said anything. How would I know if he does?
And most importantly can we have a future?

I was in my thoughts and he was near us while we were still at our places.
He was wearing a black shirt that was totally fitting him enhancing his muscles and he also had left the upper two buttons open which were giving a view of his chest.

He came and stood at a fine distance from us.
Taking out his glasses he roamed his eyes all over the factory. For  a second only, his eyes met with mine and then he averted his gaze and then never looked at me.

I looked at him and then the boys beside me confusingly.
What exactly is going on here is hard to predict.

To our surprise, the incharge of this place came out running and stood beside Sidharth with his head hung low.

Soon we noticed that all the men came outside and stood in a line behind their incharge.
Were they already instructed to do so??

I was still processing what was going on here while Samarth questioned Sidharth.

Samarth- what.. what brought you here sir?

Instead of answering him, he opened his palm towards one of his men who passed him a remote and a....
SS engraved keychain!!!
SS means SIDHARTH SHUKLA.

So Sidharth is behind the burning of the last factory and today also he is here is destroy this factory as well.
But why is he doing this? I don't think that he and Sanjay or Mr Harshjot have any enmity.
They are rather working under a same project together then why is he doing this??

I looked around myself widening my eyes while the environment around me was weird. Very weird.

Rishabh was standing with an expressionless face staring at Sidharth, Samarth was looking terrified and the guards were looking like they knew all this from before.

So basically it was all planned!!
He had made all guards to accept his thing and they did.
Ofcourse who would dare to go against him.

The next thing was even more shocking. One of the guards brought a chair for Sidharth and he quietly took it and sat on it.

A table was as well set beside him with a bottle of water. He put the remote and keychain on it.

He then took out his mobile from his pocket scrolling through it totally ignoring the presence of many people around him.. What exactly is he trying to do??

I gulped down my saliva as I feared what was coming next. It was not at all safe to be here for one more second.
Anything could happen here and even then we are standing here.
We need to get out from here.

I slowly nudged Rishabh to look at me but he didn't. He was here to guard me and when he is needed he is not even looking at me.

A sudden anger build inside me and I took a step backward.
Making a fist of my hand, I punched his back hardly and he winced loudly glaring at me and simultaneously rubbing his back.

Seeing him wincing, all the gazes turned to him once and then to Sidharth.
We both also looked at him when his eyes shot up at us.

Shehnaaz- wo..wo machar bahut hai yaha.. mosquitoes. Mujhe bhi kaat rahe hai bahut.

I passed an awkward smile giving the lamest excuse and also warned Rishabh through my eyes to keep his mouth shut.

Everything got back to normal and nobody said a word making me sigh.
Useless jerk. I cursed Rishabh under my breath while I moved my eyes towards my second option.

I touched his arm to gain his attention and he immediately glanced at me.
I asked him through my eyes what to do next and he assured me through his eyes that he has done something.

I do not trust him but doobte ko tinke ka sahara...
I really can't understand how to escape this situation.
What is he going to do and if he is here to destroy this factory then why is he sitting and passing time.

Sidharth

I reached the location and moved out of the car.
All then men followed me inside.

Everything was pre planned. The workers were already taken out from the place.
They were asked to go home even before their working hours over as from now they wouldn't be working here.
They all will be provided work with a better income and better working condition.

The guards of the factory were already warned what they had to do.
Each single person there was aware of the fact that soon this factory will be turned into ashes.

They were Sanjay's men but they were made to do things according to my wish. They knew if they tried to oppose me waht will happen with them.
They will also not try to double cross me and tell Sanjay about this as they never gonna come across him now.

But those three uninvited presence made my plan a little difficult.
Moreover, one of them was Shehnaaz!!

--------------------------
Ek baat bolu...
Yrr guys if you read then what's the problem in voting?

Agar har chapter 100 votes pahunch jayega to mujhe bhi likhne me maza aayega na🙂

Views to 400-500 aa jaate hai but votes nahi!!
Do votes.