58."Coffee together"

His head was throbbing with pain.
The body was demanding sleep, but the sleep was evading from his eyes.
He so wanted to close his eyes, to doze off for some time but how to sleep when an engine is running inside the head that because of which the ticking of the clock is also bothering him.

Exhaling sharply, Sidharth got up from the bed and paced to the living room. It was not much of night but all the servants had left wrapping up their work.
Only one thing could be heard at that particular time: Silence.

His contemplation was looking for peace by which he could get freedom from the suffering of this essence.
So restless, he was due to this chronic headache.
The balcony seemed a good option to him making him ambulate to  the very place the next moment.

Keeping his both hands on the railing, he leaned against it.
The cold wind was blowing down his face, with a slight chill. The moon was not visible but some stars were twinkling, peeking through behind the clouds; Soothing view.
After he stayed for a while, a little rattling sounded, but he thought of ignoring it, as he was busy with some other thought.

He held his hands tightly on the railing and started swinging a little,
just a little back and forth.
He was immersed in his thoughts that then a cup appeared in front of his eyes, a cup of coffee, with a tantalizing aroma to which he find himself drowning.

'You can have it, have not mixed poison" Shehnaaz offered te cup to his side, herself grabbing a place beside him.

He took the cup from her hand inhaling the aroma that was making him to take a sip of the hot liquid without any delay."I doubt that"
He smirked turning around, now pushing his back against the railing, facing her, sideways. "But now that you have made it, I do not want to spoil your effort, that's why I drink it."

"Needless to say, this, could have taken without taunting" she twisted her lips making him chortle.

"What to do, it's a habit" He shrugged off his shoulders, moving his finger around the edge of the cup. "No work is done directly, is it not?"The truth was that he needed that hot coffee that could calm the war going on in his head.
But he enjoys pulling the leg of that girl who was standing in front of him and when she twitches her nose in annoyance, he finds her very cute at that time and contemplates pulling her nose so that she becomes more irritated. He simply enjoy bothering her, pulling her leg that is.

"What are you doing here, is it not feeling cold?" She asked sipping on her drink.

"You are here too, in the cold." This man could never give a straight answer to any question. This is in his blood.

"This cold will not make any difference to me" Moving her finger around she stated. "This cold is not even worth being called cold. Come to Punjab, then you will know what's the real cold"

"I am fine in Mumbai only. What do I have to do with Punjab? Mai waha kyu jaane laga bhala?" He said nonchantly but somewhere his statement pricked her. But as always she decided it to let go.

They stood enjoying the silent admist them for a while before she speaks. Sidharth" She called making him turn towards her. This question was on her mind for a few days now, as she never heard about them nor from him or from Jay. "I don't know if I should ask this or not par tumhari family kaha hai?" When she got not no response for the first few seconds, she quickly added, "only if you want to tell."

"In a different world. Very different world. Probably a much better place to live than here." Looking down at the ground, he whispered slowly. "That world's damn lucky to have them."

"I know" She felt a non identical feeling engulfing her. Distance she had known, but her parents were physically there, not near her ,with her but still there. But his... She couldn't think anymore beyond that or maybe she did not wanted to think about that.
It would have been so painful for him. Her part of pain was no less but she felt his pain too, as deep as hers, slicing her already wounded heart, giving a few new scratches, a remainder of all the sufferings. "They would have been precious." She placed her hand over his palm.

"They are precious. Very much." He sighed. It's been a long time; years to be precise. But that void was still there. He could not count the number of days he had cried for them, for them to feel near him. This all had taken a toll on him, changed whole of his life.
Turned a kind soul to a person whose hands were longing to give a taste of the very same painful relief from the life to the persons who did all this.

Moving from her place, she stood before him. Grabbing his both hands in hers, she made him look towards her. "You know, tum bhi bahut precious ho, like bahuuut zyada." Kissing his palms, she smiled to herself. "You may show yourself as that rough tough guy but I know behind that there's a person who wants care, affection and lot of attention. Tum na, you have this heart of yours that's your biggest plus point. It's filled with love, for everyone who's nice to you. Aur aise insaan se pyaar nahi hoga na jise wo banda toh faaltu hai matlab uska circuit down hai, wo--".

Pulling her with her hands, he made her bump to his chest. Before she could even process it, she felt him hugging. Very tight and warm, like a teddy bear hug. He was huge, so huge for her. She found herself hiding in him. His hold was tight around her waist, pulling her into himself a little more passing each second. She too wrapped her arms around him giving him what he needed; someone to make him feel wanted.

A while later, she felt his hold loosen a big but she did not detached herself from him. She wanted that moment, for herself. She was being selfish but that was so not wrong. Keeping her head on his chest, she realised herself there. He also did not conflicted. He also wanted this moment to last.
They both did, but they did not say, to each other.
A lot was there unsaid between the two, that they needed to change, soon.

"My father used to love me very much when I was little, maybe three or four years old, till then, or maybe I thought it was something like this". A step towards progress was very much needed in their kind of relation. Wahh it was exactly, was unknown to both of them, typical "Yeh rishta kya kehlata hai" types. Her taking crossing the very first step was indeed an advancement.
"Ab meko lagta hai all that was probably never true..." She mocked laughing to herself. He stiffened listening to her. She was opening up. This is what he wanted but now he somewhere did not wanting this to happen. Reason- maybe this could scrape some filled wounds. "I was always just delusional, Because from where I look today, that love seems to be false now." His hand involuntary started rubbing her back. He wanted anything that could make this better for her, to bear, to go through it and then to rise much better and nicer.

_____________

Keeping a little...well not little aa lot of busy with exams and practicals and files and so many things going on..

Got a little time in between so could write this much only but now it's gonna be intense in the story.
Just pray mere exams ache jaaye taaki mai phir jaldi jaldi updated bhi de saku..

Keep loving
Mansi