45."Boss"

If you guys want next chapter soon..
Do more and more votes.
Atleast 100 votes on this as well as previous chapters.
Those chapters really have very less votes and comments.

-------------------------------

"Jay" Sidharth called him loudly.
"Yes boss" Jay was immediately at his side.
"Where are they?" He asked.
"Backyard, basement" Jay calmly answered.
"Time for some punishment" Sidharth smirked before moving towards the backyard and Jay followed him too.

A man opened the shutter that led them to a big hall where many cells were made. A weird smell hit their nostrils as they entered but they were used to it- Smell of Blood.

The place was kept dark giving a chilled and dangerous feel.
The man led them to a cell passing through a long dark gallery.

Two men could be seen tied on two chairs with iron chains. Not a single bruise on their bodies but they were not conscious.

They were given some drug that made them sleep and they were not up since the time they were kept here.
Other men were standing behind them as they were keeping an eye on them.

Sidharth looked at one man who immediately bought a chair for him to sit. Sitting on the chair, he kept his one leg on the knee of other and looked at the sleeping figures of two tied persons- Rishabh and Samarth.

"Uthao inhe" Sidharth ordered with a straight face and cold eyes but dominance could easily be felt in his voice.

The next moment, a jug full of water was emptied on them and they both jerked off sleep due to the sudden splash of water.

It took them few seconds to get used to the environment around them and then their eyes widened as they saw Sidharth sitting in front of them.
His aura only was so intimidating at that moment that they could feel goosebumps on their skin thinking what is going to happen with them.

"Hume yaha kyu bandha hai?" Samarth asked panicking as he could not interpret the things happened in the last few hours.

The next he felt a hard punch landing on his face. He felt a sharp pain on his cheek and his every muscle pained.

"No questions. I only take answers." Sidharth stated making him silent while the other one was already mute.

"Open him" Sidharth gestured towards Rishabh and one man moved towards him to open his chains while Samarth looked at them in anticipation.

As Rishabh's hands and legs were opened, he stood up from his chair while Samarth kept looking at him confusingly.

Standing straight, he stretched himself and then___ his hands and legs.
"Zyada der nahi bandh diya tum logo ne. Haath per dard karne lage mere" he complained dusting off the dirt from his clothes.

"Galti ki hai toh saza to milni hi thi na" Sidharth replied.
Samarth narrowed his eyebrows seeing him talking normally.

"Uske liye sorry boss. Mujhe nahi pata tha aap bhi waha aa jaoge" Rishabh apologized while Sidharth nodded at him.

"Boss? Rishabh tu ye kya bol raha hai aur yaha chal kya raha hai?" Samarth frustratingly thumbed his feet not understanding their conversation.

"Boss ko to boss hi bolunga na" Rishabh smirked at him and moving from there stood behind the chair of Sidharth.

"You work for him?" Samarth eyes widened in realization.

"Kya khoob pehchana hai, kyu boss" Rishabh smirked while a low chuckle left from Sidharth's mouth nodding in agreement.