37."Care"

It's been more than one hour, Shehnaaz had been taken inside the OT and Sidharth sitting outside the room, glancing it time to time.

This area of the hospital was a little scheduled. They had entered the hospital from back gate and one or two people could be seen other than them, there hardly.

He has not left the place even for a minute. His restless heart wanted peace which only she could give, her being safe, all fine would give.

Her being shot and then falling down, was the only scene flashing in front of his eyes time and again.
If there would have been someone other than Jay at that place, Sidharth would have killed him upto then.

He knew that he was going weak for her, but he himself was not able to control. Him doing care for someone was making surprise himself as well but he had developed feelings for that someone.

Not able to cope up with the things going on in his head, he thumped his hand willingly on the bench, he was sitting to let out his frustration.

It seemed like it was not enough pain he had to bear that day. Along with the invisible pain he was feeling in his heart, he also had to bear physical pain.

His hand hit with an iron nail on the bench making it bleed in seconds.
Realising blood in his hand, he jerked it harshly to get rid of it but it didn't made any difference.

That pain felt nothing to him. His whole body was numb at that moment to feel any kind of pain.

The nail had pierced through the palm of his right hand , tearing his skin apart but in frustration and anger, he pulled his hand back way too harshly that made his hand bleed more making the wound deeper.

But he did not care for himself. How could he?

When her wounds were giving him more pain than his own..

The man who came with them, Sachin, was watching all this and he was not able to take all this happening with his boss.
Sidharth's all men always had respected him very much. They were very loyal to him and could not withstand anything against him.

The reason was simple that Sidharth always had made feel like family. There were times , when Sidharth had shouted on them, scolded them , talked rudely but even then took care of their every needs.

Their families were also taken care and he did not let any of them get harmed due to their work.
What if he did not had his own family, but these people were also not less than that.

Their loyalty had made Sidharth develop immense trust on them and there wasn't a single chance he had regretted trusting them.
They all can give up their lives for him but can't betray him.

Sachin made slow steps towards Sidharth fearing if he would scold him, but his bleeding hand had caught his attention.

"Boss, hath pe lagi hai, patti kara lo" he said slowly but Sidharth heard it.

"Mai nurse ko bulata hu" he immediately ran to call for a nurse without waiting for his answer.

A nurse came and took his hand to bandaid it, as instructed by Sachin, but Sidharth pulled it back right after.

"Kara lo patti , infection ho jayega" he again requested but Sidharth kept a straight face.

" I don't need it " feeling him looking at him with hope, Sidharth simply denied.

"You need it, bhai" taking Sidharth's hand in his own hands,Sachin helped him getting bandaged.
This time Sidharth did not opposed, him saying "bhai" made him accept his demand.