4."First meeting"

Flashback

Sidharth-

M1- Boss, we have found about the person who attacked you. Today in evening, he is going to a library to meet the person who gave him money to attack you.

Jay- but why they gonna meet in a library?

Sidharth- bcz they think that they are smart no one would doubt them if they will meet in a public place. But they don't know that I am always one step ahead of them.

M2- boss, you just say and we will drag and present both of them in front of you.

Sidharth- no! I want to have some fun with them and I want to see what more plans they make to trap me.' he said smirking.

Jay- Sidharth, what's going on your mind. Don't do anything that can backfire on you. You know na..

Sidharth- Yes Jay I know and I will be careful.You treat me like a kid sometimes.

Jay- hun! Bcz you act like one.

Sidharth- Ok, so get me the address of that library and I will go there myself.

Jay- Wow! What an idea sir. No way Sidharth, do you really think I will let you go.

Sidharth( huffing)- Jay! What you wanna do?

Jay- I will go with you along with two for our men for safety purposes.

Sidharth- ok fine! Now let's see what they are planning.

************************************

Sidharth , Jay and their men reached library. Both men were randomly walking outside library, Jay was sitting near the counter while Sidharth went inside the library and sat on a chair after picking up a book just for showing that he is here to read.

They all were in simple attire so that nobody could recognize him .

It's been 10 min and there was no sign of attacker so Sidharth started turning pages of the book and he found a note in it-

' hey stranger, if you are interested in reading highly romantic story then this book is surely for you and I am saying this from my personal experience that once you read it ,you gonna love it.

There is no need to say thank-you .'

After reading the note, Sidharth read few pages of book and realized that it was a story in which hero of the story suicided after her girlfriend died in an accident.
The hero himself was the writer of the story and the story was his actual real life.
Before committing suicide, the hero completed writing this book about his love life and ended the story with writing how he is gonna do suicide.

The story was later published by his friend who stated that at the time, when this book was handed over to him by hero, he told him to publish the book three days later, on birthday of his girlfriend.
Hero also strictly told his friend not to read the book before being published.

His friend had no idea that he was going to suicide for her love.
*

Sidharth closed the book and thought how illogical is this book.

He took up a pen and started writing on the same note-

' This book is nothing but a crap and nonsense.And I don't believe that this is a real life story bcz no one can give his life away for his girlfriend or boyfriend.
So stop giving false information to readers'.

With this, Sidharth put the note inside the book and closed the book. He was going to put the book back in the shelf when he received Jay's text telling him that the attacker has been killed on his way. So there is no need to wait for him.