54."Deal for deal"

"Welcome Mr Sanjay and Mr Harshjot, welcome." Jay shaked hands with them one after another.

"What brings you here, if I may know?" He calmly asked but guess what the guests were not in a mild mood and their reply clarified it right away.

"And why would we bother to tell you. Who do you think you are.. Just a servant working under Sidharth. Stay in your limits"
Harshjot remarked taking himself as someone who did a great job by making this remark. His dirty yet proud smirk was plastered on his face like a bee on honey.

"And you can respectfully get the fuck out of the property if your tone's not gonna change afterwards. He is Jay , the owner of this mansion, the one on which you are currently standing on."
Sidharth's shrilled voice made him shut his mouth the exact moment.
Who was he insulting exactly?
No- one had the right to say anything wrong about anyone and here that anyone was Sidharth's friend who was no less than a real brother to him.

Jay had practically raised Sidharth when he himself was devastated.
He gave him all the love which he himself never got.

Both were on the same boat but Jay became sailor to his boat making him cross the river or dealing with the difficulties.

That person lived his whole life in his life.

And this asshole over here was making such comments over him, this made Sidharth temper instantly boost up.
He himself could not say anything like that to Jay and now such scoundrels had the audacity to behave such in front of him.

"Relax mere bhadke huye Sher...kya ho gaya aisa..koi baat nhi" Jay whispered in Sidharth's ear turning his back to so called guests trying hard to control his laughter.

"Um..I guess kuch misunderstanding ho gyi..sorry agar meri baat ka aapka bura laga ho to. Sorry Mr Jay".  Harshjot was fast to apologise seeing the consequences of his one mistake dancing in front of his eyes.

"It's alright.." Jay shrugged and said more to Sidharth while he glared him.

"Waise ... Possessive much..hn?" Jay teased Sidharth who shaked his head in disbelief .
Who would believe it's the same person who is involved in such big dangerous works who can't stay serious even for a few minutes.

"What do you want?" Sidharth came straight to the point taking a seat on the sofa while the two nincompoops stared at him expecting him to ask them to sit.

Anyways .. Sidharth didn't neither Jay did.
Jay too comfortably sat beside Sidharth.

"Ok..let's not beat the bush around. You know what's happening right..with us?"
It was Sanjay this time. Talking a little sense.
A little was all expected from them.

Sidharth nodded telling him to continue further with his description.

"This person is mentally unstable. Pata nahi kya chahata hai. Hamara sab kuch tabah karke rakh diya hai..." Sanjay started giving the details.

"Hamara jeena haraam kar rakha hai" Harshjot sulked interrupting Sanjay in between who rolled his eyes at him.

"Saari factories udaa di hai.. companies band karwa di hai. Road pe laake khada kar diya hai hume" he stated giving the highlights of the happenings.

"All that we know is, he's some SS" Harshjot said sceptically noticing the reaction of Sidharth simultaneously but couldn't decipher anything as the latter had a straight face on.

"Har ek destruction ke baad ek letter chhor kar jaata hai jisme..." Sanjay trailed off from telling.

"Jisme?" Sidharth nudged further to accept their realities from their own mouth.
When their hands had not shivered when they committed those things then why now their tongue was fumbling to accept them.
Bloody dirty sadists.