9."Thoughts"

Congratulations guys✨
Only for you has reached 1K views and it's a really big thing for me.🤗
This is my first story and I am very happy. Thank-you for your support❤️

Do vote and comment guys and be safe in this pandemic❤️✨
-----------------------------------------------------------

Holding her by her arm, Sidharth dragged her out of the building and then shoves her against
his car with himself coming in front of her to restrain her escape.

"What the fuck do you think you were doing over there?" Hitting the car metal just beside her head, he raised his voice making her shudder.

When all he got was silence from her side, he moved closer to her, caging her body between him and the car.
"I don't like repeating myself so you better answer in the first time."

"Why- why did you shot him?" Still processing what all happened inside, she muttered looking at some point in nowhere.

"Do you even have an ounce of idea what they would have done with you only if I was not there?" He gripped her by her shoulders making her look at him. She could feel his hot breath falling on her skin, he was standing that close.

"Sidharth it's hurting." She whispered sensing his tightened grip over her arms. And then ever so tentatively, she felt him withdrawing his hands.

" And do you know what they would have done? They would have either killed you or kept you as their doll to pleasure themselves" he growled in anger. His tone was speaking danger.

" But I...."

" Shut up - just shut the fuck up Shehnaaz " he cut her in between digging his nails in her arms.

" Tum kya samajhti ho khud ko haan!
Tumhe lagta hai wo convince ho jaate tumhare wo stupid reasons sunkar.
Agar tumhare andar thoda bhi dimaag hai to usse use kiya karo kyunki mujhe pata lag gaya hai tumhare andar ratti bhar bhi dimaag nahi hai " he scold her jerking off her shoulders to which she wince a little.

" Now will you tell me why did you went there" his tone was harsh.

Shehnaaz was not understanding the person standing in front of her.
They had merely met for two times only.

What was his anger for and why?
They don't know anything about each other but names.
Why was he showing his anger on her?
Was he concerned for her?

But again why!!

" How does it matter to you?" Wiping her tears and then gathering herself she dared to ask him.

That is when Sidharth realized his actions!
Her question was right. How does it matter to him. It's her life , she can do whatever she wants , she can go wherever she wants.
Who was he to question her!

Sidharth was angry on her because she was in a place where she would not know for how much time her breaths were running.
They could have done wrong to her.

But question was why ?
She was nobody to him. She didn't matter to him or does she?

He had no answer for her question.
He was speechless in front of her.

" I - I was asking bcz...."

" Because what" now she had got a point and she decided to continue with it.

" But why are you not answering my question? First you tell me?" His tone was again stern.

" Why should I tell you" she was ready for a comeback. Folding her hands on her chest she asked.

" Why were you following me " he asked harshly stopping his gaze in her face to capture her reactions.

Her face was baffled with this sudden accusation. Was he really thinking that she was following him all this while.