47."Cuddle night"

Sidharth, Shehnaaz and Jay are sitting Shehnaaz's room and watching a Punjabi film.
The whole room is dimmed light and the doors and windows are closed to give a thrill feel.

But the interesting part is that both Sidharth and Jay don't understand Punjabi but still they are watching it as Shehnaaz wanted to and she will feel scared all alone as it's a horror movie.

Sidharth was sleepy but agreed even then and Jay had already obliged to her demand and had taken his seat with popcorns in his hands.

Shehnaaz was on the left side of the bed, Jay in middle and Sidharth in extreme right side.

Sidharth was finding the movie very boring, the reasons were, firstly he was not able to interpret what exactly the characters were saying as they were talking in punjabi and secondly that movie, which was the most horror movie that could ever been made according to Shehnaaz, he was not finding that movie horror.

He was actually laughing in between seeing those horror scenes and consequently getting hard glares from the rest of the two who were probably enjoying that movie.

They were in the middle of the movie when Sidharth glanced at Jay and found him watching the film with such attention as if he was understanding each sentence that was being used.

Next he looked at Shehnaaz who was also totally indulged in the movie but she had squeezed her body to the smallest size and had clutched quilt to her chest.

Unknowingly a soundless chuckle left from his mouth seeing her.
She was so scared but even then she was willing to watch that so called horror movie completely.

As the movie proceeded, Shehnaaz shifted herself closer Jay who was apparently shifting himself closer to Sidharth.

Shehnaaz had already told them that the climax of the movie was based on real instances that the caste had witnessed during shooting and the movie also faced some problems in its release due to the scenes they shot in the climax.
So the most dangerous part was the Climax of the movie as it got some really horrible scenes.

"Um guys, I am sleepy and the movie is also very boring so I am leaving.
Agli baar Shehnaaz koi aisi movie dikhana Jo sach me horror ho, ye bacho wali nahi. Samjhi" Jay mocked as the movie proceeded to its ending.

"Abe end to dekh kar ja phir pata chalega sach me horror hai ya nahi" Shehnaaz teased him as he was clearly sweating.

"Saara mood kharab kar diya tune ye bhooto ke naam par cartoons dikha kar. Am going, bye"

"Un cartoons se to puch le kya pata unka bhi mood kharab ho gaya ho tujhe dekh kar" Sidharth chuckled while shehnaaz also laughed along with him.

"Abe uska per..(foot)" Sidharth nearly screamed as Jay after giving them a forced smile stood on the bed and put his leg just beside Shehnaaz's leg after crossing from her above.

"Dikh raha hai bhai, uske pero pe chadh nahi raha hu. Kuch zyada fikar nahi hai tujhe iski?" Jay grinned as he found another reason to annoy Sidharth.

"Tu jaa rha tha na, to jaa. Ya phir climax dekh kar hi jayega" Sidharth replied making Jay literally run out of the room.

Laughing at Jay, they both turned their heads towards the TV screen continuing the movie from where they had left.

The next was a cemetery scene and only silence could all be heard in that.
Not even a single person was visible on the screen just the graves with the fade sound of moving of trees.

Shehnaaz gulped at the view and slowly shifted closer to Sidharth.
Seeing her scared, Sidharth also moved to her side and she lightly held his bicep to give herself an assurance that he is with her in that moment.