35."Is it already over?"

Sidharth

Every single thing going at this place was according to me.
My plan was perfect and I had not left even a ounce which could ruin my plan.

But those three uninvited presence made my plan a little difficult.
Moreover, one of them was Shehnaaz!!
Why was she here? I already had a doubt that one day, her working for Sanjay can create difficulties for me.
And her this presence was a green card to my doubt.

This was really unexpected.
The fact made him sulk but he could not do something that would raise many eyes at him and her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth had full knowledge of every movement of this factory.
He could not bear any mistake in this case. He had taken an oath to destroy those two persons who had destroyed his whole life.

Each time he thinks of his parents, the face of Sanjay and Harshjot come across killing his parents.
He so badly wanted to take this revenge that he had never let anything come between this matter.

He just wanted them to regret their every action that caused pain to innocent lives. He wanted to make them remember each death for which they were responsible.

They themselves would not have known how many lives they had taken but he knew.
And he will make sure to make them know as well.

He had no plan to waste his time like this, sitting over here as this environment was suffocating him.
These factories were build after many lives were taken.
They would pay for every wince and every drop of blood that shed and the reason were them.

As Sidharth had reached the place earlier, he was waiting for Jay.
He had not reached yet and Sidharth would not do any harm without his presence.

Even if Jay had nothing to do with them but they had killed Sidharth's parents that reason was enough for him to hate them.

He was quietly sitting scrolling in his phone waiting for Jay while the people around him were not able to understand what exactly was going on but he does not give a damn about them.

A little moment later he heard a wince. He moved his eyes up from the phone to see that the men beside shehnaaz was rubbing his back scrunching his nose towards shehnaaz.

" wo..wo machar bahut hai yaha.. mosquitoes. Mujhe bhi kaat rahe hai bahut." He heard her saying and he already knew that she must have done something to him.
That is why she is giving such excuses to defend him or most precisely herself.

Not focussing on her, he again started looking into his phone.
But shehnaaz was restless.
Why these people are standing here quietly and not saying a thing to him?

Are they not scared for their lives or are they so stupid that till now they had not get that soon the big factory that is behind them will merged into the ground.

"We are here" a message pinged on Samarth's mobile and he took a breath.

" Get ready. You have your pistols with you right? " Samarth asked shehnaaz and Rishabh making them confusingly look at him.

"Ready for what?" Shehnaaz asked impatiently. What was he doing?
Is he going to fight with Sidharth?
Can't he see we are just three and he has his men with him who are there to guard him.

All this while Samarth was smirking.
He nudged Shehnaaz and Rishabh and whispered to them.
" Maine apne aadmiyon ko bulaya hai yaha. Boss ko nahi pata hai abhi. Hume factory ko bachana hai kisi bhi tarah se. We have to fight against him"