32."SS"

Long time people...
Finally back!✨✨

------------------------

" BREAKING NEWS "
"The famous business men Sanjay Malhotra and Harshjot Singhania in a big loss.

Their one of the factory was burned yesterday late night. It is measured that their all stuff and clothings were burned and there is nothing left of use.

The fire was flaming at its extreme and as it was a scheduled area nobody has seen who could it be who would have done it all.

According to the sources, for outer world it was just a clothing factory but now we are getting news that this factory was having link with many illegal exchanges.

Also, surprisingly , there was no loss of lives. The security is found to be missing and upto now there is no-one who could be claimed for the loss.

As Harshjot is out of station, only Sanjay could make it to the place and is looking into the details with his trusted people.

Reportedly, it is also been known that he has also forbidden police getting into the case saying he would handle it himself.

For more updates, keep watching our channel. We will make you come across to every single detail of the case."

Jay was sitting in the living room watching news and switched off the TV getting bored with the same news on all news channels.

It was dinner time and Sidharth was still in his room while Jay was waiting for him downstairs.

This all was done by them only.
The first step to the destruction.

Sanjay and Harshjot were a big name in business industry.
They had got immense success and at present were well settled.
They owned more than 20 clothing factories, and 10 electronic companies.

They were all clean in front of normal world but they were hiding a lot in these factories.
These all factories were very big and the profit they gain by a single factory was well enough for many families to live doing nothing for lifetime.

All the profit goes to them only but it was not from the fair business.
Many illegal plans were being executed under the name of these factories which gave them profit much more than the actual expenses.

Sidharth finally came downstairs and moved towards the dining area ignoring the presence of Jay.

Jay rolled his eyes at his unnecessary attitude but followed him to the table.

Sidharth got seated but didn't start eating. Jay came and took a seat beside him.

Jay- Why do you show this attitude when at last you can't eat without me?

Sidharth- I was not showing attitude..

Jay- What has happened now..
I saw it in the news, it was all well.
There is nothing to worry about.

Sidharth- Yeah! I hope it comes out as we had planned. What is the update?
Did he informed?

Jay- Just the way we planned.
You just see, that Harshjot will also soon land here to see his destruction with his own eyes.

Sidharth- hmm. Tomorrow will be the best move. All ready.

Jay - It's done. Just you have to press a button and then boom!!

Sidharth- Good.

They both smirked as they were able to see the future what will be coming the next day.

-------------------------

Sanjay's office

Sanjay- I am tired of listening all these things again and again. Tell me something new if you know.

He screamed being agitated at the fact that there wasn't a single clue they could gather which could help them to reach the culprit who must have done all this.

His phone rang for the nth time and taking a long breath, he gestured his men to go out and he received the call.

Harshjot- I can't understand why the hell are you ignoring my calls..

Sanjay- because I have nothing to say.
Nobody has seen anyone, nobody has listened anything, the security guards are missing and I don't know what we need to do now..

Harshjot- how much loss in total?

Sanjay- all the things were burnt. Nothing is left including the drugs..

Harshjot- I will not spare whoever has done it.

Sanjay- I guess nearly 15 crores are gone. We had made deals of those drugs and now we have nothing to supply.
The consumers are also now demanding their share and dancing over my head..

Harshjot- for now, make them silent with the stock we have..do we have anything special? As in, was there nothing found?

Sanjay- yes we have find..
A letter and a key chain...

Harshjot- what in the letter?

Sanjay-
" How was the surprise? Did you liked it? Ofcourse you would have..

This was for your one the great work.
Remember?

13 March 1996
Wednesday, varsova
Vihar colony, 11 pm... You burnt the house of Ramsingh, the man who begged for his son's life who was apparently working under you as your informer.

You killed him for saving yourself and when that person tried to prove you guilty... You burned him and his family alive.
This gift for this one!

Don't worry you will be getting many such surprises from now onwards. Be ready for it!!
Will see you someday definitely.
Take care of yourself and be fine till I reach you."

Harshjot- this much details. It must be any of their relative. Nobody would know all this in this much detail.

Sanjay- there is no one in their family, not even a single person..

Harshjot- then who could it be..

Sanjay- I am trying to find out but have found nothing till now.

Harshjot- do it fast before he make us more losses. He is definitely on a mission.
I will be back there soon.

Sanjay- hmm. I will see it.

------------------------
Shower your love people💕

The story will now get a pace and it gonna be an interesting journey✨✨

Do lots of votes and comments to motivate your writer to give you fast updates😁😁