14."Deal"

Please do vote guys if you read❤️

Also comment your views ✨✨
-----------------------------------------------------------
Sidharth-

I was lost in my thoughts about that girl and shehnaaz when I saw Sanjay along with Mr Khanna walking towards me.

I already knew the reason and I was ready for that.

But the problem is that u don't know how will I control my anger with the man who killed my parents is standing right in front of me.

I just want to rip his head of his body and cut his hands into pieces so that he never dare to do such thing to any other.

But I know I can not give him this simple death.

He deserves much more for his deeds.

I will give him a painful death in which he neither would be able to beg for mercy nor for death.

He and his partner both will suffer .

Afterall their each drop of blood now belongs to Sidharth Shukla.

They both came and took their seats in front of me trying to gain my attention.

"Sidharth I hope you already know him. He is Sanjay Malhotra . He only got the investors for my deal for which this huge party is held."
Mr Khanna introduced him to me.

" Hello Mr Sanjay, nice to meet you"
Nodding towards Khanna I forwarded my hand to Sanjay for a handshake.

" Hey Sidharth, I have heard a lot about you in business world as well as mafia world." He whispered smirking at me thinking he know everything about me.

Not giving much attention to him I diverted my gaze to Mr Khanna.

" I had heard two partners got you investors. Where's the second one?"
I enquired to Mr Khanna.

" Actually he was going to come but at last moment he got busy with some work so couldn't come." He answered me casually while I was getting angry as i wanted them both to be here.

Harshjot Singhania , he was also involved equally in killing my mom and dad.
I wanted him to be here as well.

" Umm Sidharth" Mr Khanna started.
And I knew what was coming next.

" Mr Khanna , let me have a talk. You can move on with your guests" Sanjay interrupted him and he left nodding.

" We all know you very well Sidharth.
Afterall you are a big name."
He waited for any response but I just looked at him once and then diverted my gaze not giving him any wanted response.

" Oh I guess you are pretty well involved in yourself but I am here to talk about your profit only" he stated with a mischievous look in his eyes.

" What you want to say" I asked him plainly.

" We have a deal for you. Very profitable." His eyes shined saying this.

" If you know me that well then you must know that I discuss any deal in my office only.
So come to my office for further conversation and your "we" should be present there." I told him calmly suppressing my rising anger.

" But your office..."

" Mr Khanna will tell you the address depending on your type of deal.
I have different offices for different deals.
Sharp 10 am day after tomorrow.
If you didn't reached, deal cancel" I placed the glass on the table and started walking out of there not waiting for his any answer.

He looked dumbfounded here and there. But I am sure Mr Khanna had already told him that this is only my way of talking and meeting.

Shehnaaz-