She didn't say anything because his words pierced her every inch of body like hell. She controlled her tears and with so much difficulty she stood on the other side of the bed.

"I want to go" She said calmly but when she saw no moments of his, he was just staring at her continuously with hand stuffing in his pocket without any care.

"I want to go" This time she yelled at him because his calmness was making her feel so helpless. His no moments were showing how much he was happy for his own brother.

"Where will you go, huh? to your husband who left you to die alone on the deserted streets in the middle of the night" He asked with a hardened expression.

She clenched her fist and turned to move when his words made her stop in the middle.

"If I say that your loveable husband killed your mom and dad, would you still like to go back to him?" He said as he knew that his bet would not go empty.

She turned to him with amazed expressions and without wasting a minute she said with confidence.

"Do you really think that I will believe your big fat lie? Then No I don't know why you brought me here but let me tell you one thing straight that Nivan is my husband whatever is happening in between us it's our matter I will not allow any third wheel in this relationship because it's about me and my husband."

"Ohh wow your words wound me but if I say that I have a proof then you will believe me, right?" He said dramatically with an evil smile.

"Proof? What if that proof will truly prove that Nivan killed my parents? No, no Sangvi Nivan is not a murderer he can't do that he is lieing but he can kill something just for the sake of you" Her subconscious debating their own thoughts.

When Omar saw her with nervous, fear, restlessness on her face he smirked inside and thought that his plan worked nicely.

He shoved his hand under the coat and grabbed some pics in it and threw them on the bed "See this I am sure it will help you to make a wise decision. I am outside when you feel like talking just come to me" He said politely and smirked internally and went out closing the door behind.

When she saw him going out, she took baby steps to the bed and with so much hesitation she picked the pictures which were lying on the bed.

When she saw that pictures her fresh tears started falling from her eyes because in one picture Nivan was driving and her parents car was just ahead of his car and next picture he kicked the car from behind and I'm last picture it was shown clearly that how brutally their car dashed to a tree and how their car blast.

Sangvi slipped on the floor because she had no strength to control herself anymore she cried hysterically she tore the pictures and frustratingly threw them God knows where.

She hugged her knees close to her chest and kept her head on it, she cocoon herself because all set wants to hide somewhere so no one can see her, no one can find her.

"Mom, dad…I…I want yo..u both I..I can't live m.y life like… a brok..en person I..I don't want to live now with bro..ken heart and soul I won't…be able.. to bear this pain" She muttered herself with hiccups.

When she was fully drowned in her sorrow, Emre and Omre entered the room and saw that Emre threw a deadly glare at his brother who just shrugged, and walked to Sangvi who was still unaware of their presence.

When Emre placed his one hand on her shoulder she jerked and crawled back.

"Relax it's me Sangvi, babe what you did to yourself" Emre said softly and tried to touch her face but she jerked his hand away.