𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐏𝐒𝐄

"THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IS TO LOVE

"THE MOST DANGEROUS THING IS TO LOVE."

𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐋𝐋𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓...

𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐒 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃.

( s u m m a r y )

LORELEI KELLER is bitter. Not by nature, but lately circumstances have been forcing her to act on the very worst parts of herself. Why is she bitter? Maybe it's because of her parents divorce, or maybe it's the fact that her dad made her move all the way to Hawkins - a town lost in the map of Indiana.

Everything about the town reeks boring and conventional. The people, the buildings - even the weather. She soon discovers that something has been lurking in the midst of all the small town hustle and bustle, and newer circumstances lead her to team-up with a group of kids and a big-haired boy who may just make the town more bearable.

STEVE HARRINGTON had good things going for him. After losing his friends and fighting demons from another world, everything had settled down for him. That is, until the girl he loved called him bullshit and broke his heart.

To make matters worse, the demons that terrorized his town the past year seemed to be back; and ever the hero, he puts together his act and teams up with unlikely friends to fight the "upside down" once more. Maybe by the end, he'll find that not everything is bullshit after all.

☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆;:*:;☆

disclaimer *°•. all rights reserved @hihicat. most events and characters of the story are based on the Netflix show "Stranger Things," and rights go to the Duffer Brothers. Lorelei's storyline and dialogues are made by me.

warnings *°•. this book features themes of death, anxiety, crude language, divorce, sexual references and nudity, if you are sensitive to any of these topics, please read with caution.

author message *°•. I would just like to thank each and every one of you who have voted, read, commented, and added this story to your libraries, it means so much to me and I hope you all enjoy it! If you enjoy this book or have any thoughts, please comment! I love reading them all.