A lone unsuspecting fish moved with the current.

Y/N quickly reached out her hand to grab it and the creature quickly slipped out of her grip, "What?!"

"Try again," he muttered encouragingly. 

Once more she reached for a fish only to have it slip out of her hands. 

"Try both hands." 

This time with two hands she reach for another fish and it didn't slip out of her grip. However, it did wiggle causing water to splash all over her. She promptly placed the fish in the sack, "That's enough excitement for the day." 

Alucard got out of the water before pulling her out along with him. She smiled at him, "I'd say that we had a lot of fun just now." 

"I'd agree," he lifted the heavy sack.

She turned one of the worms into a rag and used it to wipe the dirt off of her feet before placing on her shoes. 

Y/N picked up the worm bucket and the fishing pole and moved to stand next to Alucard who was looking off into the distance, "How does--"

She paused when she saw the expression on his face, his brows furrowed and his eyes were focused. Like a predator searching for prey. 

His eyes narrowed.

"Alucard-"

She hastily closed her eyes as a gust of wing charged at her from his sudden speed.

"I will not be hunted." 

She coughed up some kicked-up dirt and immediately began to search for Alucard.

"We are not hunting you. You are the Alucard."

"The what?"

Y/N followed the voices to another section of the woods. 

She quickly found the source of the voices and couldn't help but widen her eyes at the sight.

Alucard stood over a woman, pinning her. 

The dhampir slowly got off the woman with tense shoulders, "Just Alucard."

"Y/N, the healer. Also known as the good witch."

The young woman turned her attention to the sudden third voice, a man with thick wavy hair all secured in a ponytail. 

"You know my name?" she frowned at the stranger, she hadn't ever seen him before and unlike Alucard, she wasn't the child of someone important.

The woman stood up with help from the man, "We heard about what you've done in the villages we visited."

Y/N watched as the woman consoled her coughing partner. 

"Who are you?" Alucard scrutinized the two strangers.

The woman pointed to herself, "I am Sumi," she motioned to the man next to her, "This is Taka. We hunt vampires." 

"Not you. Real vampires," Taka remarked, "We followed one of our targets to the castle and we eventually started tracking the castle. We didn't know that only you two lived here, until yesterday."

Alucard placed his hand on his chin, "I didn't notice you both yesterday. You're better than I thought." 

"Who was your target?" she tilted her head at the two hunters. 

Sumi's face hardened, "Her name was Cho. She had enslaved all of our people and eventually left to be a part of Dracula's court. We followed her here to finish what we started once and for all."