"Get out." A man said making the women ran out of the room.

I feel a hand on my hair pulling it to make me stand up.

I try so hard to open my eyes, I am not succeeding.

"How old are you?" A big man stood in front of me asked.

"Fourteen." I muttered and the men started laughing.

"An interesting one huh?" The guy in front of me laughed. "You look 20. Tell me the truth."

"Fourteen." I repeated.

"Ah this bitch... she looks familiar." He muttered chuckling slightly. "Take her to level two, room 46." He ordered.

They started dragging me by my hair to I don't know where. It looks like we're walking down a hospital corridor. Everything is white and clean which is surprising.

I got thrown in a room then they injected once again something in me.

"Her necklace doesn't want to come off." One of the guys said frustrated.

"Just leave it."

Then they left slamming the door behind them and I heard a lock.

Back to present time:

"Daniel, I remember." I said.

"Oh thank fuck, alright, they are gonna pay you a visit right now Rose. Good luck."

I get up and sit on the bed, just thinkin—

The contract!

Oh no no no no.

They removed my clothes to clean me. The contract was in my bra and I don't even know where my bra is right now!

Fuck fuck fuck.

I lost the marriage certificate!

"Number 46. Strip now."

I look at wherever the robotic voice came from.

It's a guy wearing a black suit with a black mask and he has something that changes his voice to sound this robotic.

"Number 46. Strip now." He repeated and that was funny to me so I chuckled.

"I heard you the first time."

"You're new here?" He asked me sounding a little more human.

"Yep." I responded.

After I said that he just left. Bro just literally left.

Another bro came in but not wearing a mask or anything, he low-key looked like my math teacher.

He was smiling.

"Hello sweetie." He said. "Why are you on this level? how old are you?"

"I am 14." I responded.

I am gonna get caught with the '14' lie.