I grin, propping a pillow behind my neck. I'm sprawled out over the bed, completely on his view.

"You shall."

He doesn't need more than those two words--nothing more than my lermission to sink to his knees in front of the bed.

His hands collide with my shirt, his thumbs grazing over my skin. He pulls my shirt up until just below my boobs.

I chuckle. "No boobies man?"

He groans in response, his eyes never leaving my stomach area. "Fuck the boobies. I'm a pussy man."

He cups me over the babyblue panties Ash gave me. Another grunt. "Especially this pussy man. I'm gonna make it even prettier, soon enough."

I feel that promise in my belly, where it mixes with arousal. It results in Dominic lifting his eyes to meet mine, his glinstering because he knows how wet I got at his words.

"You'd like that, huh? Me ruining this sweet pussy, overstimulating it and using it for me, for my pleasure."

My breath knocks out of my lungs. That sounds--fuck, that sounds fantastic.

I've always felt like I was an outstander in sex, wanting it too extreme or kinky. But I think I've found my men, as kinky as I am.

"Wouldn't you like that, us using you for hours, letting you deny your own pleasure for ours, punishing you until you're crying and screaming?"

My thighs clench. That's exactly what I'd love them to do to me.

He smirks. "Yeah, you dirty little girl. You would beg for it."

I make a small whiny noise, wanting him to do something about the fact he edges me so much.

He understands, because kneels back down and slowly gets rid of my panties.

I gasp at the cold air touching my skin. I see him smirk before moving closer to me, to lower.

His lips touch with my wetness. My hips shoot at the contact, searching more.

He obeys me, for once, and flicks his tongue over me. I clasp a hand over my mouth, not wanting to wake his brothers.

But he pulls back, eyes shining with something dangerous. "You keep your hands from your mouth, or I'm going to tie them to the bed."

I remove my hand slowly, though the tying up doesn't sound wrong.

He sinks down again, now fully focusing on pleasuring my high-maintenance pussy.

His tongue follows my slit teasingly, and it feels like bullying.

He circles around my clit, but before I can get a grip on that pleasure, he leaves it again.

I groan in frustration, wanting more.

"You're gonna do something, or do I have to do it myself?" I snap, getting grumpy because of the denying.

I feel his lips turn into a smirk before he finally gives in, pleasuring me like I want him to.

My hips lift from the bed, but he pushes me back down. I whine, the sound leaving my mouth before I can mute it.

He flicks my swollen clit, making me moan out loud.

He's gonna get me off-- I can feel it deep in my stomach.

I moan again when he pushes a finger in. I let out a soft scream when he adds another.

When he curls them and hits that perfect spot, I go off like a rocket.

I'm a moaning mess, coming all over his fingers and lips.

He licks his lips off, smirking as he does. I watch him as he continues to suck his fingers, licking up my come.

His eyes roll back. "You taste so good-- I need another taste."

Before I can protest, he's back between my legs. I laugh, pulling him back up to my chest.

He frowns unhappily. I kiss his nose.

"You are quite mean," he objects. I fake pout, giving him another kiss. "Did I hurt your feelings?"

He nods with mock hurt and rolls off me. "I don't know how you'll ever be able to make up for it."

I smirk. I have an idea...

I climb until I'm between his legs and tuck at his sweatpants. His hips shoot in the air, helping me to take them off.

His boxers follow and before we both know it, he's lying buck naked on the bed.

He's hard as fuck.

His heated eyes find mine, his chest rising rapidly. "You're—"

I bend down and take him in my mouth, shutting him up.

Instinctively, I place my hands on his hips to keep them from moving. One hand of his takes place in my hair, the other grabs into the mattress.

"Daisy—I—" he moans, his head falling into the pillows. I glance up and see his eyes are closed.

I tease him the same way he teased me, not giving him my all. He whines, his hips trying to get closer to me.

"Quit moving, baby," I tell him and go back to work. With a small, unsatisfied noise, he listens.

He looks delicious, lying here all bare and open for me.

"Daisy—" he whimpers, catching his breath. I blink up at him, fully aware of the effect my eyelashes have on him.

He curses, his eyes roaming over my face. "Fucking brat."

I smirk. Deciding he's had enough of my teasing, he suddenly pushes my head more onto his cock.

I roll my eyes. I might have forgotten about that hand in my hair until now.

So I just obey, starting to lick and suck him off.

His low moan sounds through the room, and I'm glad Ash and Easton are in my room, at the other side of the hallway.

When his eyes open again, he looks down at me. A small smile plays around his lips.

"Look at you, so pretty looking while sucking my dick."