"Lets hide to get info first" I whispered as I pointed to the bush.

We made our way to the bush, without being spotted.

"Clay, don't be like this. You just aren't the same anymore" Jade said as she giggled.

Dream was silent.

"Remember when we would hang out all the time, hold hands, even cuddle. How time flies" (Jade)

Dream stayed silent.

"Everything changed when that George came around" Jade said as she scoffed.

"Jade stop" Dream said politely.

"He changed you. The moment he came, you broke up with me. What did he say? What did he do? Clay tell me" Jade said as she looked at him.

Dream looked back at her. We were peaking, as soon as something happened we were jumping out the bush.

"We were so close to kissing. We never did. You said you weren't ready. Are you ready now?" Jade said as she leaned in.

Sapnap took a deep breath. I held him down. Something didn't seem right. Dream doesn't seem into her.

She leaned in closer, and closer, and closer.

"I am seeing someone" Dream said as he moved his head back.

"I don't see the issue. It could be our little secret" She said as she leaned in more to him.

Dream looked uncomfortable. He was leaning back to avoid her kiss. She was leaning in more and more.

"Jade, I don't think we can do this. I can't be friends with you. You still have feelings, I don't. I am sorry" Dream said as Jade stopped leaning in.

"What you are doing isn't right. I am in a relationship and you know it. I only texted you back because I didn't want you to do anything you might regret. Ever since you found out who I am online you changed. You changed a lot" Dream said as he pushed her off him.

"I didn't. I am just showing my affection more. I am in love with you Dream. I could be a better girlfriend than your current girlfriend. You can do better. You can have me" she whined as she hugged him.

"Jade, no. I am dating someone and I am not interested in you at all" Dream said as he tried to get her off him.

"Who are you dating? I bet I am better than them. She probably looks like me. Who is she?" Jade said as she let go of Dream.

"She is me" I said as I stood up from the bush.

Sapnap stood up as well. Jade looked shocked. Dream looked at me and then Sapnap.

"You were fucking your best friend?" Jade snapped at Dream.

"He is the one who replaced me?!" Jade said angrily.

"More like you were replacing him, it's a long story" Sapnap said as he snickered.

Jade scoffed.

"You know what? Whatever. Just leave me alone. I can't believe you fucked your best friend. I can't believe he replaced ME. I hope your relationship ends" Jade said as she stormed off.

Sapnap bursted into laughter.

"What are you guys doing here?" Dream said as he chuckled.

I took a deep breath and sat next to him. I hugged him tightly.

"I am so sorry" I said as tears poured down my face.

Dream squeezed me tightly.

"What's wrong?" Dream said concerned.

"I thought you were cheating on me" I sniffled.

"Cheating on you?" (Dream)

I nodded.

"I did too, you were being a little too sus for my liking. All the texting and calls with Jade. Man she needs help" Sapnap said as he sighed.

Dream chuckled.

"I would never cheat on you George" Dream said as he kissed my head.