You may or may not like him.... keep that inside yourself..... at the end of the day he is my husband Kim Jungkook..... and remember... hurt him once you will be fired in seconds.... " taehyung said making everyone to gulp

He dont mean to threat his employees but when it comes to jungkook... he know they will gonna threat him badly and he need to make sure that no one..... in the sence no one will dare to lay a finger against him....

Tae took nara from namjoon's cabin.... where jungkook met with rosé who is namjoons secretary who talk with jungkook sweetly making him comfortable in the office.... she was the first to approach him in the office.... and she even call him sir which make him uncomfortable and said her to call him by name and she ask jungkook to call him noona back.... they become good friends in no time.... while taehyung watch them happily....

On the way back jungkook want to ask so many but he know there was no use.... because this modeling career well taehyung had told him before.... and make him agree to it.....

"Hyung.... i.... i mean.... will it be okay if i become.... you know ambassador.... because its... its a big thing.... and what if i made... a loss for the company "

Taehyung chuckles and assure him that nothing like that gonna happen..... he want jungkook to stop seeing him so low of himself.... he want him to love himself more and see his value.... call him selfish but he is doing this all for himself too.... because only by making jungkook in a good position he will atleast see taehyung not as an idol and as his man.....

They reach the mansion and jungkook was already tired but something else was there that make him more nervous...

His things must have shifted by now to taehyung's room.... he must share the room with tae which the thought itself make him shiver....

It was taehyung who ask him.... because taehyung know only by forcing jungkook into his personal space only make the boy to make it less awkward around him..... if he behave as those typical gentle man husband he is gonna forever live in separate rooms because jungkook is his husband.... so he have no other choice but to force the boy into his room....

They had dinner on the way as taehyung feel jungkook is nervous to go to home and he can understand kook wont eat food in home.... and they reach mansion as usual tae took a sleepy nara who whine and hide on his shoulder and a nervous jungkook trailing behind him like a lost puppy.....

"Bun.... so wash up.... we can sleep i know you both are tired.... and look at me.... i promise i wont cross my limits.... you can take as much as time to cope up with being my husband.... but you have to feel free around me bubba that's why i choose this.... dont feel nervous.... just relax and fresh up and sleep like its your room okay... " taehyung said cupping jungkooks face who nod to him like a puppy.... its more like jungkook will do whatever tae ask him to.... he don't even question himself if its okay🤦‍♀️

Jungkook go to wash himself while taehyung choose to play with his daughter who woke up from her nap and start playing with her dada....

Afyer 15 minutes jungkook come out in his pyjamas.... taehyung look at him and smile.... he remove nara's clothes and take her with him to wash her up (Kim_Nara_98 please bub not you😭😭, i can't imagine u thinking this as you so please not in this chapter😭😭)

"Hyung i will wash her" jungkook ask to hand nara to him but the girl choose her dada

"Its okay... its dada and her princess bath time.... mommy stay away" he said making nara to clap her hands....

Taehyung make a bubble bath for nara and make sure to check the temperature and wash her up smoothly.... he make her into a burrito with the towel.... he smile looking at her abd take her back to room and place her on jungkooks arms before going back to bath....

(Consider she is nearly three okay😝)

Nara was dosing off as jungkook put her into her pajama's, she was so tired....

"Mommy... numnum" she mumbled partly closimg her eyes as she try to loft jungkook shirt to get her numnum(god why am i doing this🙈🙈 okay dont come n tell me children dont drink numnum at three.... heck i drink till three n half so does my bro🤷 and nara drink at night okay, or if she is so disturbed she want her numnum.... and please Kim_Nara_98 😭😭 dont think it bub😭😭)

" baby slow down... mommy will give you wait.... " jungkook said as he sit on the bed with nara.... he place the pillow against the headboard and place her on his lap.... he remove the buttons and expose his one breast for nara who being a hungry little one latch on it with a satisfied sigh making jungkook to laugh at her reaction.......

She suck on her numnum while jungkook at her bumb to make her sleep....

One thing jungkook forget when his daughter ask him to feed..... that he was ib his husband room.... that his husband is with him..... and he will come anytime after bath.....

🤭🤭🙈🙈🙈

And before it even click to his mind he heard the door click open and there comes his angel/idol/husband....

With wet damped hair and towel around his should that he rub his hair with one hand.... a silk pyjamams that cling to his hard abs and chest.....

Jungkook wide his eyes looking at the shocked expression of taehyung looking at both of them.... they both froze to not know what's happening.... both feel hot over their face.....

Taehyung look at his husband leaning agaist the headboard with his daughter that latching on to his brest making the suckinv noise.... he froze on the point.... okay they were no where near to face a situation like this so fast.... and it make him glue on the floor that he even forget to look away.... he stare at jungkook who was equally shocked and frozen with a red cheeks that he even forget to cover him up with the blanket....

"Dada~" again its her..... nara remove her mouth from her numnum and look back at her dada with a smile..... making both taekook to come out if shock.... and jungkook to pull the blanket over nara and his exposed chest.... he curl his knees to his chest....

" i.... i.... i will be in balcony.... hmm.... you feed her.... " tae said without even looking at jungkook and run to balcony with a fast beating heart

This is not going to be easy to get out of the awkwardness 😂😂😂

__________________________________________

How was it?

Why did i even do that? 😭😭😂😂😂😂😂

Anyway i need help.... so i want a destination for honeymoon.... it should be a beutiful place that's not crowded.... its not for me but for my other book

I was about to write a spicy smut for minimoni but stuck since i dont know where they go for honeymoon..... so give suggestions😂😂😂😂