Chapter 207

Shen Yu obediently nestled into Shang Junlin's arms and found a comfortable position for himself: "What did you find?"

"In the early years, Zhu Li was active in the Subei area, and then disappeared for a period of time, and then reappeared in Yuezhou." Shang Junlin didn't give up, and told the truth bluntly.

"Subei?" Shen Yu suddenly remembered the boy who was sent back to the capital by Mr. Fang, "It's Subei again."

"Ayu also thought about it, right? The young man who was sent to the capital by Fang Jun said that he was rescued by a person who looks very similar to you in Subei. Let's guess the time, the time when the two appeared in Subei overlapped. of."

"But at that time, my mother had already passed away. The one who can appear in Subei will definitely not be my mother, but she looks very similar to me. Maybe it has some blood relationship with my mother."

"I think so too. I have already sent Yinlongwei to Subei to find further clues. It may not be long before we can find out the truth."

It is better to have clues than nothing, Shen Yu "haha" kissed Shang Junlin's face: "Your Majesty is bothered."

"Resolving worries and problems for Ayu, it's not about worrying or not, it's what I should do." The coldness in Shang Junlin's eyes dissipated, and the tenderness that can only be revealed in front of Shen Yu.

"I originally wanted to reward Your Majesty more, but since His Majesty said you don't bother, forget it." Shen Yu gestured to get up.

His waist was pinched, and Shen Yu turned around, pretending to be puzzled: "What is your majesty doing?"

"...I just made a mistake." After speaking, Shang Jun looked at the depression, and the emotions in his eyes rolled.

A quarter of an hour passed, the two looked at each other without any movement, and finally gave in gloomily, leaned over and pressed a kiss on the man's lips.

A touch point.

The evacuation was stopped, and the man's voice was hoarse: "That's all the reward in Ayu's mouth?"

While speaking, the breath was hot and audible, and the man's eyes were even darker, as if he was about to **** in the person watching.

"What do you think, Your Majesty?" Shen Yu didn't notice, and his voice was also dull.

"Naturally, Ayu needs to be rewarded well..."

The sound disappeared between the touching lips.

Shen Yu grabbed the black fabric on the man's shoulders, and the contrast between his white fingers was more vivid against the black clothes, his fingers were clenched a little bit, and his fingertips turned white.

A bird flew out of the window, chirped a few times, flapped its wings and flew away.

Shen Yu was released after being kissed enough, his body softened and he fell into the man's arms completely, and was firmly embraced by the man who was ready.

"If Ayu's remuneration is like this, I don't mind paying more." Shang Junlin held Shen Yu's wrist, and rubbed the delicate skin of Shen Yu's wrist with a finger.

Shen Yu earned it, of course, but failed.

"Does Your Majesty only want these?" He crouched in the man's arms, his breath a little unsteady when he spoke.

"If I want more, will Ayu give it?" Shang Junlin asked against Shen Yu's ear.

The hand around his waist moved dishonestly, and was held down by Shen Yu: "Your Majesty said that these things are what His Majesty should do, why did you suddenly regret it? Has your Majesty's Jinkou Yuyan not counted on this matter?"