Chapter 247

"It's not surprising enough to tell the secret. As long as Ayu remembers, don't refuse." Shang Junlin sold out.

Shen Yu turned around and straddled Shang Junlin: "What is your majesty sending? Is it so mysterious?"

Shang Junlin took advantage of the situation to wrap his arms around Shen Yu's waist, pressed the person to him, and kissed the pale lips: "Ayu's weak crown ceremony is naturally worthy of the best."

Because of Shang Junlin's attitude, Shen Yu became curious about this birthday ceremony, but unfortunately, no matter how soft and hard he was, Shang Junlin refused to say what it was.

Sucking people's appetite.

Shen Yu began to look forward to that day.

As winter is approaching, the Shangyi Bureau enters the palace to measure the size of Shen Yu and Shang Junlin and make new winter clothes. Shen Yu was well-raised in the palace and had more flesh on his body, which made Shang Junlin, who carefully fed him, feel a sense of accomplishment.

The treatment of insufficiency has also officially started, using the three-in-one method of medicated bath, acupuncture and medication.

When he heard that he was going to take a medicated bath, Shang Junlin's first reaction was the kind that was taken at Ji's house, and his brows tightened: "Does it have to be a medicated bath?"

"The medicinal bath is to make the medicine better absorbed. Some medicines are not suitable for oral administration. The medicinal bath method is more effective." Imperial Doctor Wu didn't understand why Shang Junlin resisted so much, and explained aloud.

Shang Junlin looked at Imperial Doctor Gu: "Will it be the same as the Ji family?"

"Don't worry, Your Majesty, this medicated bath will not bring discomfort to people. Unlike the Ji family's, the kind that will bring strong pain to people are only a few." Imperial Doctor Gu, who participated in the "Jie Yin" incident, immediately Know the crux.

When it was time to take the medicinal bath, Shang Junlin said that he had to watch by the side. As Imperial Physician Gu said, the medicated bath did not bring any discomfort to Shen Yu, but instead made him drowsy.

Shang Junlin just let go of his heart.

All matters in the court proceeded in an orderly manner. Because the influence of King An gradually disappeared, the charges of King An and his party were announced to the public. According to the Dahuan Law, King An and the seventeenth prince were deprived of their royal status and demoted to commoners. , including King An and the seventeenth prince, those who participated in the rebellion will be sentenced to capital punishment.

Their families will also be implicated because of them, and no one will sympathize with them. After knowing what crimes they have committed, the people all applaud the result.

When it comes to the secrets of the royal family, about what King An did to the late emperor and the late queen, Shang Junlin did not disclose it to the public, and not many court officials knew the inside story.

The location and start time of the Mongolian School have been determined. In the spring of next year, there is no gender restriction. If people are interested, they can sign up for their children.

Shang Junlin handed over this matter to the people below, and asked about the progress from time to time. The courtiers knew that Shang Junlin valued this matter, did not dare to perfunctory, and did their best to do it well.

After the An Wang incident, the power of the family was not as strong as before. If it wasn't for the presence of Lord Duan in front, the family's position in the court would have been further compressed. At this time, they did not dare to disobey Shang Junlin's thoughts at all, and Shang Junlin let him do it. whatever they do.