Chapter 229

"Little charming wife?" Shang Junlin hugged the person in front of him, "Since Ayu knows that he is alone in the empty boudoir, shouldn't he give the 'little charming wife' some compensation?"

"What compensation does Your Majesty want?" Shen Yu put his arms around Shang Junlin's neck and breathed lightly into his ear, "Is a kiss enough?"

"Of course..." Shang Junlin narrowed his eyes dangerously, "Not enough."

Feeling the change in the man's body, Shen Yu leaned forward, his lips almost touching the man's: "Is it really not enough?"

"Ayu can compensate a little more." Shang Junlin lowered his head and wanted to kiss the lips that brought him to the door.

Shen Yu stepped back and avoided: "Since Your Majesty thinks it's not enough, then I'd better think of other compensation methods."

"Ayu can make up for a little first, and wait for the rest to be done." Shang Jun held the young man's back with his hands and stopped him from leaving.

Shen Yu blinked and touched his lips.

Shang Junlin didn't move, and Shen Yu took the initiative. He half-squinted his eyes and looked at the man's face through the corner of the eye. This face surprised him at first, and even after so long, he was still moved.

The strength of the kiss continued to increase, and Shen Yu enjoyed the feeling that everything was under his control.

Breathing stuck, the posture of the two became that Shang Junlin leaned against the door, Shen Yu pressed in front of him, and the setting sun cast a hazy light on the two of them.

After the kiss ended, Shen Yu raised his head: "Is Your Majesty satisfied with such compensation?"

The two were so close, they could feel each other's breath, and the gloomy heartbeat was fast, and Shang Junlin didn't let it go, his deep eyes always fell on Shen Yu.

"Ayu can be more proactive." Shang Junlin's hand rubbed suggestively on Shen Yu's waist.

"What kind of initiative does Your Majesty want?"

Shang Junlin was close to Shen Yu's ear and whispered a few words, which successfully made the young man's already crimson cheeks redder, and it continued to spread downward.

"Then..." Shen Yu pretended to hesitate, "Alright, Your Majesty can't move."

"Okay, Ayu will take the initiative later." Shang Junlin's voice became hoarse, and there was an irreversible desire in his tone.

It turned out that it was too tiring to do everything by myself, and Shen Yu sat on the man, not wanting to move.

"Didn't you say that Ayu is in control of everything? Ayu is tired?" Shang Junlin's slightly smiling voice sounded, his voice was much lower than usual, and it reached his ears, causing a tingling sensation.

With his knees apart, he knelt down on both sides of the man, Shen Yu wanted to cover his face, he was really tired.

The strength of the whole body is almost exhausted, but it can't go up or down, and it can't be achieved.

But the man kept his promise, he didn't move if he didn't move, Shen Yu glared at him several times, all just doted on him.

Um......

There was a hint of encouragement in his eyes.

The hem of his clothes fell, and following the master's movements, the young man's eyes seemed to be smeared with rouge, dark red and seductive, with mist in his eyes, and a few whispers occasionally overflowed from his throat.