Chapter 263

yue wang knows how powerful shen yu's mouth is, does not want to fight with him here, pressed the temper, and said kindly: "i didn't know that the person in the ya room was you, otherwise..."

how else?

the yue king stopped talking.

shen qingran's heart became more and more displeased, he managed to escape from the palace and find someone who could appreciate himself, and as a result, before he could be happy, he found that shen yu, who had always looked at him wrongly, was also here, and he had also become the right and left arm of the yue king, and he could participate in any matter of the yue king, and the weight around the yue king was far heavier than his own.

shen qingran was extremely unwilling, but the yue king was towards the other side, even if the two were facing each other, he would only make himself patient, this time, he had a hard time winning a round, let the yue king break the appointment on shen yu's side, accompany himself, even if he thought of turning his head and meeting each other at the auction house.

but no matter how unhappy he was in his heart, he didn't dare to show it, at the beginning, he tried to trip shen yu up, but he didn't succeed, and he was also taught a harsh lesson, even the yue king, who had always been gentle with himself, did not stand on his side, and from then on, he did not dare to easily attack shen yu.

shen yu didn't want to spend more time with them here, and walked out with the man behind him, and the servant next to him hesitated for a moment, and just when he wanted to stop it, he was pulled by the hem.

king yue watched as shen yu led people away, and his gaze fell on shen yu's hand pulling the strange man, becoming obscure. <

until he couldn't see the two figures, he said in a cold voice: "go check the identity of the man who appeared next to him." when he had

finished, he turned his head to look at the servant who had been sent to find someone: "take it down, and don't let him appear before the king in the future."

"yes."

yue wang flicked his sleeve and left, not looking at shen qingran beside him, shen qingran was left behind, gritting his teeth to keep up.

after walking out for a long time, shen yu suddenly found that he was still pulling the man's wrist, and the man was pulled all the way by himself.

he let go of his hand, not noticing that the man looked at his retracted hand, a twinkle of regret flashing in his eyes.

"ah yu and that person know?" although he knew that shen yu was doing things for the yue king, shang jun rin still had a strong dissatisfaction with the yue king in his heart.

of course, he also saw shen qingran standing next to king yue, and for this person, shang jun rin only had displeasure in his heart, and he would not forget that ah yu had suffered because of this person.

he appeared in yue prefecture with yi rong, and in addition to retrieving shen yu, he also planned to solve the yue king's people at once. his people had already infiltrated yue prefecture, and before long, they should be able to produce results, and before that, he would also have to pick out shen yu.

"know, you don't have to care about him, he's not an important person." shen yu said.

it was very strange, shen yu said in his heart, he had always felt that he liked the yue king, liked it to the point that he was willing to leave his homeland and plan everything for him, but suddenly, this thought in his heart faded away, and he couldn't even understand why his previous self was like a demon. <

without the intention of continuing to shop, shen yu and shang junrin proposed to return to the house first.

shang junrin did not ask much, he was a very calm person, and after accompanying shen yu back to the house, he went out for a trip.