Chapter 256

in such a situation, gu chong can't help but nod in agreement.

gu huai was very happy, and his eyebrows could not stop overflowing with joy, gu chong watched, saw him withdraw from his childhood memories, and smiled slightly.

"brother don't hide from me anymore." gu huai suddenly turned around and took gu chong into his arms.

gu chong subconsciously wanted to push him away.

sensing his intentions, gu huai said lowly, "now you can't even express your closeness to your brother?" my brother used to let me hug him.

hearing the vague accusations in gu huai's tone, gu chong couldn't help but reflect on himself, was it too much of a reaction, gu huai was clingy from childhood to adulthood, would his estrangement bring bad influence to this child?

what's more, gu huai just put his arms around him, there was nothing irregular about him, he was his only family member, and he couldn't lose anything by hugging him.

feeling gu chong's loosening, the corners of gu huai's mouth ticked.

gu chong was held in gu huai's arms, he couldn't see the expression on his face, he only felt that this embrace was very warm, gu huai had no family, he was not, gu huai coveted the warmth he gave, he also needed gu huai to pin his feelings, he and gu huai, like two entangled vines, have long been inseparable.

"okay, hold it long enough, let it go." i don't know how long it took, gu chong opened his mouth.

gu huai obediently let go of his hand: "brother, i will show you the sword dance." as soon

as the martial arts training field was fully equipped, gu huai got up, took the long sword, and walked to the middle of the martial arts training field.

gu chong sat down below, looking at the tall man. <

falling together, all with extraordinary momentum.

it was as if i saw a small teenager, growing with the sword momentum little by little.

this was the child he raised, and it was also his only family, gu huai's excellence, which made gu chong's heart rise with pride.

after a day trip to the general's mansion, the relationship between the two was no longer frozen, gu chong no longer intentionally or unintentionally avoided gu huai, and everything seemed to return to the time when gu huai did not express his intentions.

but both knew that something had quietly changed.

the two spent the new year together, when gu huai was not busy, he would go to the tai hospital to wait for gu chong's next duty as before, and then the two of them would go home together, on the day of rest, gu huai would help gu chong take care of the medicinal materials at home, and the courtyard where the two lived opened up a special place to grow medicines, and when gu huai did not enter the dynasty as an official, many of them were taken care of by him.

after gu huai became an official, in order not to make his brother too tired, he sent several careful and reliable servants to take care of the medicine field.

"my brother only specializes in medical skills, and these rough tasks are entrusted to the next person." these were gu huai's words at that time.

when spring comes, the medicine planted sprouts and grows up as the weather warms up.

in the early morning, gu chong waited for half a day, and did not wait for gu huai, who promised to go out with him, to appear and go to the courtyard to find someone.

"xiao huai, you..." seeing the people in the courtyard, gu chong's voice suddenly stopped.

at the well, gu huai was naked and pouring water on himself.