Chapter 273

man is like a male lion who has been provoked, shen yu can feel the dangerous atmosphere coming from the man, strange, but there is no fear in his heart.

why was he so angry?

is it because of me?

there is no need to ask for verification, the answer is already obvious.

shen yu looked up at the man's gaze, and from those eyes he saw the flame that burned to the extreme, and this fire burned because of himself, and realizing this, his heart beat violently uncontrollably.

for a long time, shen yu looked away, but shang junrin did not allow him to escape, pinched his chin, and let him maintain his original posture.

"ah yu, have you remembered yuan's words?"

shen yu laughed lightly and raised his eyelids: "why is your majesty angry?" i'm just an insignificant person, the more the king is done, i have no other role, if it is acting, this drama should also end. "do

you think shuo is acting?" the burning flames burned even more, and shang junrin almost laughed angrily, "do you think it takes so much effort to deal with the yue king?" or even wronged yourself? the smile in shen yu's

eyes did not diminish: "otherwise? "it's

for you!" shang jun said angrily.

as the words fell, the expression on shen yu's face froze for a moment, as if he couldn't believe it: "for me?

"yes," the fingers rubbed the delicate skin of the young man's jaw, and shang junrin narrowed his eyes slightly, "from beginning to end, shuo is coming for you, as long as you are here, even if there is no yue king, shuo will come personally."

as if startled by the man's words, shen yu did not react for a long time, looking at the youth who seemed to be in a daze, shang jun was heartbroken.

he softened his tone and said, "in the matter of yue wang, you have made a great contribution, you don't have to take up yourself for such a person, you take good care of your body, and the rest is left to shuo to do, okay?"

for the yue king to take himself, shang jun sneered in his heart, how could he allow such a thing to happen?!

whether it was life or death, the yue king didn't want to have anything to do with his ah yu!

shen yuding looked at shang junrin, and he saw the stubbornness, domineering, and affectionate feelings in his eyes... this man is the emperor above the great huan, who has everything, but is willing to lay down his body for him.

it is false to say that he is not moved, but shen yu is also very sober, he is a king, he is a subject, or a minister who serves the traitor, there are too many things between them.

"even if your majesty does not pursue the matter, the minister of the dprk and the central committee will not act as if nothing happened." if he didn't care about shang junrin, it was up to him, but shen yu cared, and he didn't want the young emperor to bear the infamy of himself.

feeling the softening of the youth, shang junrin's heart softened: "ah yu is assured, no one will say anything." <

"your majesty doesn't have to do this, i will be responsible for what i do..."

before shen yu could finish speaking, shang junrin interrupted: "ah yu will betray the yue king because of yuan, and if he doesn't do anything, he will be at peace."

hearing this, shen yu looked at him with difficulty: "your majesty's ability to reverse right and wrong is beyond people's reach."

shang jun was half undisturbed: "isn't it? then ah yu told yuan, why did you suddenly agree to the imperial court in the middle of the way? shen yu was