Chapter 258

he chengyu did not give him the opportunity to refuse, quickly made a decision, waiting for jiang huaiqing to react, the matter has become a foregone conclusion.

"you went back to see your loved ones, isn't it okay for me to go?" jiang huaiqing tried to make a final struggle.

"what's so bad, huaiqing said before, to be my brother, since you and i are brothers, my family is naturally also your family, is huaiqing going to let your brother be a dishonest person?" he chengyu said.

jiang huaiqing wanted to say that he really didn't mind being alone, he had come alone for so many years, but this year he had some expectations, and he felt that he didn't have to be alone anymore, and now he was back to his original state, which was nothing.

but he looked into he chengyu's eyes, which were full of anticipation and the trepidation that his master tried to hide, and jiang huaiqing's heart softened.

is brother cheng yu afraid that he will refuse...

confused, jiang huaiqing agreed to come down.

the light in he chengyu's eyes flashed for a moment, and he quickly ordered his subordinates to pack up their things, and if they wanted to go back, they needed to leave as soon as possible.

jiang huaiqing didn't have to do anything, he chengyu took care of everything very well, packed up with luggage, and sat on the carriage to jiangnan.

the jiangnan he family had already received the news in advance, knowing that he chengyu was going to bring people back, and in order to make jiang huaiqing uninhibited in the he family, he chengyu had told a lot of instructions.

now the he family is in charge of the family is he chengyu's father, and when he received a letter from his son, the he family owner was quite speechless. <

"look at the letters written by your good son, most of them are telling us not to make his friend feel uncomfortable, away from home for so long, and don't know how much to care about us." 」

madame he snatched the letter and disapproved: "chengyu is not easy to come back again, you can't be like before, with a face all day long, it is not easy for him to make a friend, you see for so many years, why has he ever been so concerned about whom?"

"also," the lord of the he family touched his chin, "seeing that his letter is about to exaggerate people, i would like to see if his friend is really as he said." "chengyu's

vision of people has always been accurate, and he will never be deceived, he said, this friend was met on the way to beijing to catch the exam, he was not old, or tanhua, a good boy with a delicate appearance." mrs. he believed in her eldest son's vision.

the he family lord has a headache and supports the forehead, his wife is good anywhere, that is, look at the face, like handsome children, over the years, the he family lord has eaten a lot of flying vinegar because of this matter.

"chengyu said that he would arrange people in his own yard, would we arrange one for the child alone or according to the arrangement stated in the letter?"

"just arrange it in chengyu's yard, his yard is big enough, and the child came here, he is not familiar with life, and chengyu lives in a little, so that it is convenient to take care of it."

the owner of the he family felt that madame he was right: "then arrange it like this, in a few days they will arrive, so that the next person's hands and feet will be sharper." the

distance from the capital to jiangnan hejia is not too far, in addition to the carriage, they also have to take a boat for a certain distance, jiang huaiqing is still the first time to take a boat, it feels very fresh. <