Chapter 272

what is "stealing your treasure"?

shen yu pursed his lips, but reality did not give him much time to think, the footsteps were getting closer and closer, if he did not make a sound, people outside might rush in.

giving a look of "i'll settle accounts with you later", shen yu said, "nothing, i accidentally bumped into the table." the

footsteps stopped, shen yu was still trapped in the arms of the man, they stood by the window, if someone pushed the door in, the first glimpse could see the intimate posture of the two people.

in the darkness, shen yu felt his heart beating a little faster.

the people outside the house seemed to be thinking about something, did not leave at the first time, shen yu did not know the situation outside, in order not to let shang junrin be discovered, he could only maintain his current posture unchanged.

neither of them spoke, and in the silence, time passed quietly.

i don't know how long it has been, the sound of footsteps leaving outside, shen yu unconsciously breathed a sigh of relief, and found that the two still maintained their original posture unchanged.

"man is gone, should your majesty let me go?"

shang junrin didn't seem to have the slightest intention of letting people go, he bowed his head and pressed it to the young man's ear and said, "ah yu fangcai is not making a sound, is he protecting yuan?"

shen yu's eyes flashed for a moment, "i just don't want to be the king of a country and be found to have such a habit." shang

junrin did not puncture shen yu's mouth is duplicitous, today's shen yu's performance is enough to show that he is not without feelings for him, this recognition makes shang junrin's heart gush a hot current.

the uneasiness caused by the deliberate alienation of young people was slowly smoothed out.

"yes, ah yu is thinking about my reputation." shang jun reluctantly let go of the youth.

there were more people in the room, and in order not to be found out by the yue king's subordinates who were watching from the outside, shen yu got up and extinguished the last candle.

"how did your majesty come here?"

"i heard that you were taken away by the king of yue, but i was not at ease, so i came to see you." shang junrin did not say that at the moment of getting the news, he almost impulsively let people directly move, and then he was worried that it would hurt shen yu, so he pressed this idea.

"i did it on purpose, the yue king had already been suspicious of me, and i also wanted to find out what really happened in the yue king's mansion when i first came to yuezhou, so i would make up my mind..."

"have you ever thought about what to do if the yue king really kills you?" shang jun rin interrupted shen yu's words.

"i'm not completely defenseless to come to the palace of vietnam," shen yu ticked the corner of his lips, "is your majesty worried about me?" "yes

," shang junrin admitted directly, "i don't want to see you hurt." i didn't

expect shang junrin to be so direct, and shen yu was silent for a while: "what does your majesty plan to do?"

of course,

shen yu would not be stupid enough to think that shang junrin did all this only because of his surrender, whether it was when he disguised himself as brother lin, or now, shen yu could feel his sincerity, but his thoughts were too chaotic, and he did not want to completely break through the barrier that was no longer strong. <