Chapter 234

Shang Junlin held down the back of Shen Yu's head, aggravating the kiss, and a nasal male voice sounded: "Ayu is sweet..."

Shen Yu struggled to break free from the man's shackles. He picked up the candied fruit on the side and threw it into his mouth, then kissed it again.

"It's sweet now."

After hugging and kissing for a while, Shang Junlin let him go: "How is Ayu feeling recently?"

What Shang Junlin asked about was Shen Yu's body, and he would ask questions in person every day, as if he could feel at ease only by hearing Shen Yu's answer with his own ears.

"There's nothing uncomfortable about it, it would be better if the medicine wasn't so bad."

"We'll go back to the palace when your body gets better. Do you want to go back?" Shang Junlin brushed away the hair on the dark forehead.

"It's still the habit of living in the palace. Does it matter that His Majesty hasn't appeared for so long? How's the situation outside?" During this time, in order to make Shen Yu feel at ease, Shang Junlin rarely talked to Shen Yu about the outside world.

"Don't worry, there is a prime minister in the capital, so there will be no major troubles. Gu Huai has already recognized the army of the Lin family left by the Lin family, and they have a common enemy, so they will stand on one side." Shang Jun said sternly.

"Did General Gu find out who attacked the Lin family back then?" Shen Yu asked.

"The person who actually did it has already been dealt with, but there is still a force behind this incident. The abnormality of the Lin family was caused by this force, and Gu Huai has some evidence in his hands."

"Is this person the same person who used the medicine in Linxian?"

"The Lin family had an accident that year, and Gu Huai found the clue of 'Scarlet Dream'. Not long ago, the epidemic in Linxian was also caused by 'Scarlet Dream'. There must be some connection between the two. Gu Huai was stumped. When he gets rid of those people, the truth of the year will be revealed to the world."

Gu Huai was still in a confrontation with the Lin family army in the deep mountains. The two sides fought fiercely, but the real losses were not large. Their movements were reported to the scholars behind by the eyes that had been watching them.

A few days later, "both losers" encountered another army that appeared out of nowhere.

Gu Huai and the leader of the other party looked at each other and understood that the person they were waiting for had arrived.

The people who thought they would be victorious joined the battle, but before they could react, they were surrounded by the people brought by Gu Huai and the Lin family army, and none of them could escape.

After getting rid of this group of people, Gu Huai didn't leave immediately, but stayed in place for a few more days, and got rid of the other waves one after another.

Then they searched for the trail and led the soldiers to their base camp.

The scholars behind these people did not know what was going on here. His taxi wanted to focus on the capital, and the people also went to the capital in secret, and their attention was taken away, so they naturally ignored Gu Huai's reversal.

The momentum of Gu Huai and the opponent fighting to the death in front of him gave him the illusion that the two sides must be in a life-and-death situation under his arrangement. He didn't expect that from the beginning, his judgment was wrong.

Hurry up, the seventeenth prince arrived in the capital, and he was placed in an unremarkable house on the edge of the capital, surrounded by people who protected and monitored him.