Chapter 278

is not yet the time.

shang junrin silently warned himself in his heart.

of course, he knew that the young man did not like it, but this total trust was too difficult to resist, and the young emperor was not going to resist.

"meng chang, go arrange."

"yes." meng gonggong bowed his head and stepped back.

"let's go and change my clothes first," shang junrin took shen yu to the palace, and asked as he walked, "are you still used to staying in the palace?" "it's

good here."

at the behest of shang junrin, the palace people who were transferred to the palace to serve knew that the people who lived in it were of extraordinary status, and because they had been ordered by erti in advance, they did their best to do things. knowing that he was curious about mortal things, shang junrin also sent him many books and folk gadgets.

shang jun went into the room, changed into a light dress and walked out, shen yu looked at him and asked, "do i want to change my clothes?"

"i thought you wouldn't wear mortal clothes." shang junrin did not think that he wanted to change shen yu's clothes, he was just afraid that saying it would make the other party feel disrespectful.

since the young man appeared, he had been wearing a white robe, and shang jun rin had asked the guoshi, who said that the clothes of the immortals were all concocted, with the immortal law, and would not be stained with the filth of the world.

in the process of getting along, shang junrin also touched shen yu's clothes, and it was cool to start with, as if he had touched a cloud, and he could not feel the real touch, such a material was by no means something that could be produced in the mortal world.

shen yu looked down at his clothes, which he had conjured up according to the description of mortals: "my clothes are not the same as yours.

seeing that he did not feel offended, shang junrin found a set of clothes that he had not worn and handed them to him: "the clothes of the decay, you have not yet worn, you should first respond to the emergency, if you like, tomorrow let the ministry of internal affairs come and make a few new sets for you."

shen yu took over, shang junrin's clothes were more dark, and the set on shen yu's hand was also, curiously turned over a few times, a soft white light lit up -

when the white light was extinguished, the clothes were already well worn on shen yu's body, and shang junrin's words "do you want to help" could only swallow to the mouth.

shang jun rin was taller than shen yu, and the fitted clothes were slightly larger than shen yu's body, and shang jun rin approached and lifted the hem for him.

zhaohua hall.

the huge bath is located in the middle of the zhaohua hall, and the heat in the bath is rising, and meng gonggong and several palace people sprinkle flower petals into the bath.

after preparing everything, meng gonggong asked the others to retreat and wait alone for the arrival of shen yu and shang junrin.

waiting for people to approach, meng gonggong couldn't help but open his eyes, because he saw the clothes worn by the youth walking on the side of the emperor, as an emperor, even if he was in civilian clothes, shang junrin's clothes were embroidered with dragon patterns symbolizing identity, and the young man's clothes were embroidered with dragon-shaped dark patterns.

obviously, the clothes on the young man's body belonged to shang junrin.

his majesty actually let the immortals put on their own clothes! <