Chapter 206

Shen Yu asked this sentence because he suddenly thought of another function of "Scarlet Dream": being deliberately used to create an epidemic.

In the previous life, Shen Yu personally experienced this purgatory scene. Since someone in the previous life would use "Scarlet Dream" to create an epidemic, what about this life? Gu Huai has been looking for clues about "Scarlet Dream", did he also know something?

All kinds of thoughts flashed through his mind, and Shen Yu knew that if he wanted to confirm this, it would be the quickest way to ask Gu Huai directly.

Shen Yu: "Your Majesty, can you let Gu Huai enter the palace?"

Shang Junlin: "Did Ayu know something?"

Shen Yu: "The defeat of the Lin family's army is too strange, and Gu Huai is also investigating the matter of 'Fei Meng', does your Majesty remember what I said about 'Fei Meng' before, there is a new medicine made from a mixture of certain medicines , can make people show the characteristics of contracting the disease, I suspect that the defeat of the Lin family is inseparable from the 'fighting dream'."

Gu Huai's true identity has not been released to the public for the time being, because of the Lin family's affairs, he has become the person most concerned by the ministers of the DPRK and China during this time.

All kinds of greetings kept coming, and they wanted to make friends with him. Many aristocratic families took a fancy to his identity and appearance, and wanted to betrothed their girls to him.

The latter have always been rejected.

"Doesn't Xiao Huai want to marry a well-educated woman back?" Imperial Physician Gu asked as he put the published medical books back.

"Brother wants me to marry?" Gu Huai made a move on his hand.

"When you grow up, naturally you should have your own home."

Gu Huai clenched the hand that held the scroll, and was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

Someone from the palace.

Gu Huai went out for a while, and came back after a while, saying, "Brother, I'll go into the palace."

The emperor called, he could only go.

Gu Huai was taken all the way to the imperial study by the little eunuch.

"I see your Majesty, Your Majesty." Seeing the two of them, Gu Huai saluted.

"Don't be too polite, come and watch."

The **** who was serving brought a chair, and Gu Huai sat down with his robe up.

"To announce you into the palace today, I want to ask you something about the Lin family. To be precise, I want to ask you about the Lin family army." Shen Yu put down the teacup and said.

Gu Huai was accustomed to the way Shen Yu and Shang Junlin got along: "I don't know what your lord wants to know?"

"I want to know, was there another secret behind the defeat of the Lin family's army? Is this secret related to 'Red Dream'?"

"Your Majesty is very careful, this matter is indeed hidden. In the early years, the minister rescued a man who used to work in the Lin family army. He told the minister that the Lin family army was in a very bad state before the expedition, as if he had some emergency. It's just that no one has reported such a big thing, or it's been pressed by others." Since it was guessed, Gu Huai no longer concealed it.

"Why didn't you say these things to the same party?" Shang Junlin frowned.

"Because there is no conclusive evidence in the hands of the minister, the cook died not long after he was rescued. Apart from this person, the minister can no longer find any witnesses related to the incident at that time."