Chapter 232

"I know, I just..." Some couldn't control themselves.

Shang Junlin didn't expect that there would be such a day. In the past, he felt that he would not be afraid of anything, and would not be nervous at all. Now he finds out that he has never met someone who can make him feel afraid and nervous. Just people.

Shen Yu walked over, hugged Shang Junlin from behind, and put his head on his shoulder: "Your Majesty, relax, Imperial Physician Gu is also here, His Majesty should believe his words."

It was a guarantee from Shang Junlin that Imperial Physician Gu joined. Imperial Physician Gu knew Shen Yu's physical condition very well. If the Ji family wanted to do anything, they would not be completely passive.

Imperial Physician Gu will report what he has seen and heard to Shang Junlin. After Shang Junlin listens, he will tell Shen Yu that now the two of them still understand the trends over there.

"Come to me, I want to hug you." Shang Junlin said in a low voice.

Shen Yu let go of his hand, and before he could move, the man had already turned around and embraced him: "Doctor Gu told me that they improved the method several times, and finally chose the one that has the least impact on your body. , but after the 'Jie Yin' is removed, there is no external force to suppress your original insufficiency, and it may take some time to recuperate."

Shen Yu heard about this from Ji Wuwang. The elders of Ji's family who had removed the "Jie Yin" for him have discussed it for so long. The congenital insufficiency brought on by it is exacerbated.

In order to solve this problem, all the books in the Ji family's collection were open to the Imperial Doctor Gu they brought. Finally, Imperial Doctor Gu found a way. After the final steps were determined, the time was set.

The time is set in two days, and these two days are used for final preparations.

Shang Junlin stayed by Shen Yu's side all day, even if he had something to do, he would definitely bring Shen Yu with him.

When dealing with the news from the outside world, Shen Yu was held in his arms by Shang Junlin and watched together.

The letter was sent by Fang Jun. In addition to the movements of the palace, it also mentioned the movements of the capital. The difference this time was that a special secret letter was included in it.

"It seems that they really can't sit still this time. The seventeenth prince went to the capital secretly?" Shen Yu rummaged through his memory, but couldn't find any information about the prince.

After Shang Junlin ascended the throne, the seventeenth prince went to the fief along with several other princes who did not have a high sense of existence. They have been keeping their guard up for these years without making any noise. After the previous incident of confusing the blood of the late emperor, many princes were affected. He didn't.

"Without the King of Yue, there is another seventeenth prince, why don't you just sit in that position?" Shen Yu looked at the secret letter and couldn't figure it out.

I thought I could directly catch the person behind the scenes, but I didn't expect it to be another puppet.

Shang Junlin pressed his gloomy face: "This time, I will not let him have a chance to retreat."

In the gentle tone, the meaning of the representative makes people shudder.

They all know that these things cannot be done by the seventeenth prince, and there must be someone behind it. Their purpose this time is to find this person and solve it.

"Gu Huai has found the batch of armor left by the Lin family." Shang Junlin turned to another matter.

"How is General Gu's situation now?" Shen Yu didn't think that the people behind him would let Gu Huai get these armors intact.