Chapter 252

after

the beginning of spring, bei mo sent envoys over.

it was the time when there was a shortage of people in the dprk, and fang jiayi, jiang huaiqing, he chengyu and other people who performed well stayed in the capital, and the formal appointment also came down, and fang jiayi entered the hongxu temple.

after the envoys of the northern desert stayed in the inn, they saw fang jiayi, who had come with other officials of the hongxu temple, and his eyes went black.

shen yu discussed the matter with shang junrin in the imperial palace.

"the envoys of the northern desert have already arrived in the capital, right?" shen yu handed the boiled tea to shang junrin's hand.

new tea was entered in the palace, the spring weather warmed up, and shen yu and shang junrin enjoyed the sunshine outside in the pavilion outside while tasting new tea.

"it's time, it's time to stay at the inn." shang jun rin took a sip from the tea cup.

"the new monarch of the northern desert sent people to show his friendship, and it is said that he came with members of the royal family." shen yu picked up what he had prepared for himself, and before he could get closer, he smelled the light tea aroma.

"it is a pair of twins, not very old, said to have sent da huan to exchange and study, in fact, to be a hostage, this newly enthroned king of the northern desert, there is not much affection for the northern desert royal family, but also very interesting." <

along with the envoys of the northern desert, there was also a letter of state written by the new emperor of the northern desert, and the content of the national letter was almost directly promised that from now on, the northern desert would submit to dahuan.

shen yu had also read the contents of that letter of state, and it was not difficult to see from the above that this new emperor of the northern desert did not have much affection for the northern desert, and he was more pro-dahuan than the northern desert, and he could understand it, after all, he had half of the blood of the great huan people flowing on his body, and his encounters from childhood were also doomed, and his hatred for the northern desert was also doomed.

"it is a good thing for da huan to have such a king in the northern desert."

the courtiers were also discussing the matter, and they also knew the contents of the state book, and they did not understand the internal situation and felt that the attitude of the new emperor of the northern desert was very strange.

"this emperor of the northern desert, is there any conspiracy?" these can be biased towards da huan everywhere in the national book, and he wrote these things in order to lower my vigilance and so on?

"in short, be careful, what can your majesty, the two members of the royal family say?"

"twins, but still brothers and sisters, the meaning of the northern desert is that they admire dahuan and want to learn more about the culture of dahuan, in the final analysis, it is the proton sent by the northern desert, how to arrange it or have to ask your majesty first."

shen yu accompanied shang jun rin in the imperial study to approve the folds, and after the power was delegated to the cabinet, the number of folds that shang jun rin wanted to approve every day was much less, and the most recent ones had appeared, that is, involving the northern desert.

shang jun rin silently shared the rights with him, shen yu thought that the minister would make a fuss, but he did not expect that the wind and waves were calm for several days in a row, so that shen yu once suspected that shang jun rin had suppressed the news.