Chapter 233

Shang Junlin moved forward subconsciously.

"You can't go over—"

The attendant stopped in front of him, and Shang Junlin stopped, watching the door being closed little by little.

It was not until the door was completely closed that the person inside could no longer be seen, and Shang Junlin took his eyes back.

"Don't worry, the elders will return you a healthy little Yu." Ji Wuwang patted Shang Junlin on the shoulder to comfort him.

During this period of time in the Ji clan, Ji Wuwang could feel more how important the depression is to Shang Junlin, and how much a person loves a certain person, which can be seen through his words and deeds. Every move he made showed his concern for depression.

Whether it's the subconscious care of getting along or the handling of people who hurt Shen Yu, those who tried to do something to Shen Yu were handed over to Shang Junlin after Ji Wuwang interrogated the needed information. Ji Wuwang heard that Regarding Shang Junlin's handling of people, it was him, and he felt shudder after hearing it.

What kind of person is Shang Junlin in his bones, you can see a clue from these things, the beast is willing to put on the shackles, just to keep that person.

As a relative, he has lost too much time to accompany melancholy, but now he has found someone, who has experienced the wind and rain alone, grew up, and found someone who can join hands for a lifetime, what he missed was a miss after all, he can only do his best Make up for one or two.

The process of waiting is always long. Shang Junlin has been waiting outside the door. In the middle of it, Ji Wuwang left for a while to deal with things. When he came back, the man was still standing in the same place, not even changing his posture.

The dinner was just casually used. At this time, neither Ji Wuliang nor Shang Junlin were in the mood to eat.

I don't know how long it took, the sky gradually darkened, and the door that had been closed was pushed open a small crack.

ended.

Shang Junlin and Ji Wuwang entered the hall, the elders were busy dealing with the follow-up, and Imperial Physician Gu was bandaging the wounds on Shen Yu's wrist and chest.

A young man dressed in white clothes was lying on a huge stone bed with his eyes closed, like an immortal who had accidentally fallen into the mundane world, sleeping here.

"Your Majesty." Imperial Physician Gu got up and saluted when he saw the person coming.

"Don't be too polite, how is Ayu?" Shang Junlin walked to the stone bed and looked at the young man lying on it.

"The 'Jie Yin' in your body has been successfully removed, and then you just need to rest and recuperate." Imperial Physician Gu replied.

"When will Xiaoyu wake up?" Ji Wuwang asked aside.

"The short one is to wake up tomorrow, the long one is to wake up in five days."

Shen Yu had a very long dream. When he woke up, everything in the dream dissipated. He only vaguely remembered that it was a pleasant dream.

After waking up, the body is indescribably relaxed.

The room was quiet, Shen Yu opened his eyes, it was dark, and there was some pain in his wrist and chest. He subconsciously wanted to hold the aching wrist in front of him and take a look.

Huh?

There was a sense of restraint in his hand, and his movements awakened the man who had fallen into a short sleep.