Chapter 259

now is not the time.

he chengyu pressed himself, and he had to wait any longer, he couldn't let his feelings scare huaiqing.

jiang huaiqing didn't know what he chengyu was thinking, his hand was held by the other party, he struggled slightly, did not break free, then stopped moving, and asked: "what's wrong, brother chengyu?"

"nothing, just think, huaiqing's wish may not be realized."

"what?" jiang huaiqing reacted for a moment, reacted, and tentatively asked, "brother cheng yu does not plan to become a biological child?"

he chengyu shook his head: "without this idea, why, huaiqing wants me to become a parent?"

jiang huaiqing himself did not realize that when he chengyu said the answer, the joy that flashed in his heart was fleeting, but this emotion dissipated too quickly, and he was attracted by the latter sentence before he could detect it.

does he want brother chengyu to marry?

jiang huaiqing was shocked to realize that he didn't know the answer, and it was reasonable to say that he should be hopeful, but when he thought that there would be a woman who would be intimate with he chengyu, his heart was awkward.

"i..."

"well, whether huaiqing wants to or not, i will not get married, if i want to become a parent, i must be with my own favorite person, marry a woman i don't like, it is not good for me, since i don't like each other, why waste other people's time?" hhe chengyu did not intend to force jiang huaiqing to say anything.

this time in the conversation, he finally did not find nothing, he had thought that huaiqing only had friendship with him, and now it seems that the conclusion is too early, since there are signs, he does not have to rush for a while.

after this conversation, jiang huaiqing wanted to calm down and think about it, but reality did not give him much opportunity, and the he family juniors liked him and came to pestering him from time to time to ask questions.

these juniors ranged from a few years old to their teens, all of whom were children of the he family, and they knew that jiang huaiqing was the last tanhua and was very curious about him.

on the contrary, around he chengyu, there were basically no juniors who dared to bother him, this elder brother had a lot of power, and jiang huaiqing, who had a good temper and patience, was easy to get along with.

looking at the scene of the city on his side, and then looking at the situation where no one cared about he chengyu, jiang huaiqing suddenly remembered what he chengyu had said to him: my younger brothers and sisters in the family are not close to me...

no wonder brother cheng yu is so good to himself, it turns out that he has no one to take the love of a brother, he can only pour it into himself, brother cheng yu is obviously a very competent and good brother...

jiang huaiqing felt that he should let the he family juniors realize this.

brother chengyu also longs for their closeness, and there is no need to be too distant between relatives.

of course, before this matter is done, don't let brother cheng yu know, just to give him a surprise.

picking a day when he chengyu was not there, jiang huaiqing gathered these small turnip heads of the he family together and told them about he chengyu.

he talked a lot, and the hearts of those who listened became more and more strange, did this describe their majestic big brother who made people close and frightened? nnot alone at all, right?