Chapter 203

Those ministers who have been warned in secret will naturally not take it out and talk about it. After being warned, keep your mouth shut. After all, this time it was only a warning, which really angered Shang Junlin, and no one knows what happens next time. What will be on you.

Although Shang Junlin's temper was much better than before after the nobleman entered the palace, it did not mean that they could not be punished for it, especially if it was related to the nobleman, maybe His Majesty's attacks were more ruthless than before.

The lessons from the past are there, and no one dares to joke about their future.

"Your Majesty is in his prime now, it's really early to worry about this."

"The boat will naturally go straight to the bridge, and there will naturally be a solution at that time, haha."

Find a good excuse for yourself, and everyone will not mention this matter in tacit agreement.

The retrial of Lin's case was proposed by Gu Huai. He made a great contribution. Shang Junlin asked him what reward he wanted. To be able to give the Lin family justice.

Gu Huai's identity has long been guessed in the court. When he first returned to Beijing, a minister who had connections in his hand checked things related to him. Although he could not find out his specific origin, he found out about him and Gu Taiyi. Not a real brother, he was picked up by Imperial Physician Gu when he was a teenager.

This is not a secret, it can be easily found out, but deeper, it is impossible to find out.

To overturn an old case, there are more things involved.

First of all, there is the issue of the prestige of the late emperor. The matter that was sealed by the late emperor himself, but now it has to be brought out for trial again, is undoubtedly a slap in the face of the late emperor. Secondly, there were too many victims at that time, and if the case could be reversed, There are only a few more troubles to deal with later.

Regarding the first question, the ministers knew that Shang Junlin didn't care at all. If he cared, he would not have brought troops directly into the palace and used force to get this position.

After the court, several ministers gathered together.

"Do you think your Majesty knows about this matter?"

"General Gu's business? I should have known it. Before that, I couldn't figure out why Your Majesty would reuse a person who suddenly appeared. If General Gu is really a descendant of the Lin family, then all this is over."

"Yeah, the Lin family has been a leader for generations. If it wasn't for the trouble, Da Huan wouldn't have had such a turbulent period."

"Isn't it clear that the Lin family cooperated with the enemy and treasoned the country?"

"Whether it is really a matter of the late emperor's words, there were many doubts about this matter at that time, and many courtiers asked for a detailed investigation, but the late emperor did not listen, did not give anyone any opportunity to explain, and directly convicted, but The situation of the Lin family was also very strange at that time."

"How to say?"

"I also discovered this when I checked the archives. At that time, someone suddenly reported to the late emperor that the Lin family was collaborating with the enemy and treason. At that time, the father and son of the Lin family were all out to kill the enemy. It was not that there was no one left in the capital, but none of them stood up to defend their own family. Later, all the Lin family's army was sacrificed by the enemy, and the Lin family who stayed in the capital was also caught in a fire."