Chapter 279

"this..." the guoshi looked embarrassed, he was in this position since his majesty had not yet ascended the throne, of course, he knew their majesty's nature, it was not that he refused to say, but he really did not know.

he was devout to the tao, who would have thought about how to forcibly leave an immortal in the mortal world? in his heart, it was already a great blessing to see the immortals once in his lifetime, how could he have such a rebellious thought?

"how?" seeing that guoshi had been unwilling to say, shang jun rin had lost patience, "there are so many capable people in the world, even if guoshi refuses to say, i believe that there will always be someone who can tell him." "your majesty is

angry," feeling shang junrin's anger, guoshi knelt down, "it is not that the minister refuses to say, and the minister is not sure that there is a way, the minister will go back to read the classics, whether it is successful or not, he will give his majesty a reply." "if

you are given seven days, it is best for the guoshi to give you a satisfactory answer." shangjun's index finger tapped the armrest of the seat.

the heavy pressure converged, and guoshi breathed a shallow sigh of relief: "the subject obeys the will."

"get up and talk about leaving the king' side." shang junrin did not forget the reason why guoshi entered the palace.

guoshi stood up and said, "these days, the minister has discovered the figure of the evil dao that was the evil party ten years ago around the king, and judging from the disappearance of the young girls in and around the capital during this time, it is very likely that there is the handiwork of this evil dao, including this large-scale drought." "is

the guoshi saying that this drought is man-made?" sshang jun sat up straight, his eyes narrowed dangerously, "but didn't guoshi say before that this is a disaster that da huan should have?" "previously, because it involved

the fortunes of the country, the heavenly opportunity could not be easily broken, and the result of the minister's divination was correct, but some details were blurred, and this time when he returned from the mountain, the minister made another fortune, and the gua elephant showed that some people took advantage of the natural disaster to try to harm da huan and be unfavorable to his majesty."

because of the gift of the gods, after analyzing the mountain and his party, the guoshi cultivation improved a lot, otherwise, he could not find the crisis hidden in the shadows.

"that evil dao did whatever it took to achieve its ends, and should have been killed ten years ago, but somehow let him escape, but this time he made a comeback and stood on the side of the king, and his majesty must be careful."

"i'll pay attention." having seen the existence of the immortals with his own eyes, shang junrin would no longer be as dismissive of such things as before.

guoshi said something to be prepared for, and left worriedly.

for da huan, it was a very fortunate thing to be able to get the help of an immortal, and throughout history, which dynasty could encounter such a thing? the current emperor had an undeserved thought about the immortals, and he did not know whether this matter would go to consummation or become a greater disaster in the end.

if the immortals are angry, how can mortals bear the wrath of the immortals?

no one knew about guoshi's worries, so he sent guoshi away and shang junrin returned to the palace.

shen yu had not yet fallen asleep, when he heard the footsteps that kept approaching, he opened the tent: "how did your majesty go so long?" there was

an imperceptible anger in the tone. <